ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

.....Like a hunted deer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

.....Like a hunted deer Empty
PostSubject: .....Like a hunted deer   .....Like a hunted deer EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:37 pm

The camera pans in on Alex Jester who is in his locker room sitting on a chair tying his boot lace, as he notices the camera, he stops tying and starts speaking.

Don't you have anything better to do, other then stalking pro wrestlers? First jobbing now stalking? But from now on, you will only witness Annihilating, after I defeat Single H this week, I will be getting a chance to be in a world title match, but Single H, you will get nothing for a defeat.

That feeling...you have, that's festering in the pit of your stomach ....When you heard Gangster Mini's music in Phenomenon......That feeling is dissapointement...And I am dealing with dissapointement. latelly, every day I wake up and I see what once was at the top....Reduced to....a this!? I have convinced myself to to be done with all of you watching right now....When I was there standing in that ring...When I removed that mask....It felt...It felt good....And nothing has felt good latelly.

I knew than, that it was the right thing to do, I saved my career from getting ruined.....You know what else is the right thing to do?....Alot of my hometown Stillwater fans are watching me right now....And I don't want to dissapoint them...I am not going to let some talentless freak like Single H keep me from becoming the AWO World Heavyweight champion, So Single H, I give you my word, I promise, I guarantee, an unbreakable vow, that I will get out of the match with a raised arm, while you will be laying sufferring the annihilation consequences like a hunted deer.

Alex Jester smirks a bit until he drops the mic, slides his way out of the ring, he walks up the ramp in the middle of a mix of boos and cheers.
Back to top Go down

.....Like a hunted deer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: