ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Hey FUNK you A-hole

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

Hey FUNK you A-hole Empty
PostSubject: Hey FUNK you A-hole   Hey FUNK you A-hole EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:25 pm

The titantron turns on as a stretch hummer pulls up outside of the arena. The camera switches inside to the commentators.

Kevin Darby: Chris I wonder who this could be?

Chris Shields: Your guess is as good as mine. I wonder if that was the pizza I ordered. Did you see a dominoes sign on top of...........

The fans are buzzing trying to figure out who would be showing up as the lights go out. A single white spotlight is turned on and aimed at the entrance onto the ramp. It begins flickering on and off as "Let me hear you scream" by ozzy osbourne begins playing. Gold pyro begins blasting on the stage. Kris Storm, Tony X, and Xavier Serikaz come walking out from behind the curtain and make their way down to the ring. Once in the ring Kris Storm climbs up one of the turnbuckles and lifts both arms into the air as the crowd goes crazy. Tony X and Xavier both do the same. Lauren Brooke then hands Kris Storm a mic.

Kris Storm: Well well well.

The fans erupt

Kris Storm: Seven long years I have waited for this day. It's a shame that you only got to catch a glimpse of me at Phenomenon. Oh well, I guess you all just have to wait until Fusion this friday night. Even though I should be contending for the World Heavyweight Championship, I'll take this debut six man tag match as a warm up. Aiden Raider, after I'm done with those peons I'm coming for that World title.

Kris pauses and smiles as the fans have mixed reactions

Kris Storm: You all are probably wondering who these two gentlemen are standing next to me. Well you should recognize one of them. Tony X and Xavier Serikaz. Together we are THE FOUNDATION.

Tony X nods his head with a sadistic smile on his face as Xavier raises his right arm high in the air.

Kris Storm: You see the powers that be found it necessary to pit us against some nobodys. Three retards that call themselves "The Funkmasters." I mean really? Funkmasters? You've got to be kidding me. Maybe you guys should call yourselves "The Flamers", because you're about as gay as that queer that runs around in a singlet and an afro.

The crowd begins to boo

Kris Storm: What? You expect me, a man of my stature to take three chumps like them seriously? I wasn't named the pro-wrestler of the year five years in a row for no reason! I didn't make it to the top in every single promotion and federation I worked for facing no names like them. I take a look around at the competition in this promotion and all I see is a bunch of amatuers. A bunch of wanna-be's. The AWO is about to change. The AWO is about to meet THE FOUNDATION. I guarantee that sooner than later, The Foundation will hold all the major titles in this promotion. I don't make empty threats and I always keep my promises. So "Funkmasters" this Friday at Fusion, the change starts with you.

Kris hands the mic to Xavier and climbs up a turnbuckle. He begins mimmicking and taunting the crowd as Xavier begins to speak......................

TBC by Xavier
Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hey FUNK you A-hole   Hey FUNK you A-hole EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Hey FUNK you A-hole Tumblr_lq5evmkNku1qkiqdko1_500

" The victim list continues to grow. First it was Leon Young and Joey Simone. Now after a possibly career ending Enigmatic Piledriver to the concreate, Alfred Perez joins the fabled list! This beast next to me goes by the name of Kris Storm. I first met him in a wrestling ring nearly ten years ago but now through the years of training and persistance he joins me the most must see up and coming superstar in the AWO today! "

The fans begin to chant " SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ!"

" As the saying goes, love me or hate me none of you can get enough of me. The momement I stepped foot into the AWO ring I was destined for greatness. I was destined to rise to the top faster than any AWO superstar in this promotion today! But now, now we're in a six man tag team match against the Funky Bunch! Who in the back was brilliant enough to make up this match? It must have taken some real brains to think of this group. Oh lets throw some nobodies with some flashy lighting and one of the most over used dance songs in the world against Xavier Serikaz and the Foundation! So let me get this right. We're facing Mikey Mercury, Henrique Ortiz and Frank Monk.

- Xavier takes a step back and laughs then turns to the camera with a dead serious look on his face. -

" Mercury, Ortiz, Monk. This is your first match in AWO so I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'm the up and coming rising star in the AWO. I am the hottest acquisition in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization's history. After I won my pay per view debut last week people stood up and took a look at greatness. Not just because I won against some nobody. It was how I won it that made people stand up and pay attention to me. From what I understand Alfred Perez is still in the hospital after suffering an Enimatic Piledriver to the cold hard cement. Do you boys really want the same fate as him? You all might be the funky bunch. But the Foundation is for real. We are wrestlers, we're not sports entertainment. We're damn sure not superstars. We have busted our asses in this business for a combined thirty years and we will not be mocked by facing the Funkmasters. We will not be mocked, we will not be swept under the rug. We are The Foundation! We're not hard to find! We'll be in this ring night in and night out doing what we do best and that is giving these people what they paid for! "

- Xavier throws the microphone to Tony's feet who has now sat down in the corner of the ring. Then he taunts the crowd with his signature X in front of his chest. -

TBC TONY X!
Back to top Go down
Tony X
Tony X

Pointz : 428
Thanks Hit : -4

PostSubject: Re: Hey FUNK you A-hole   Hey FUNK you A-hole EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Tony looks at the mic at his feet, then up to Xavier, then up to Storm. He focuses back on the mic, he goes for it, but then sits back down as he looks around for a little bit. A little shit eating grin covers his face as he reaches for the mic again. He grasps it and stands up.

"So this is the AWO? HaHa, pathetic..."

He gets a serious look on his face as he rolls his eyes and continues to speak.

"What Storm... and Xavier failed to mention is who we are, what we want, and how we'll get it. We are the Foundation, the very thing every thing consists of. You can't have a house without a foundation, you cant have a relationship without a foundation, hell, you cant even have a pretty face without foundation! I looked deep into the AWO and saw no named talents from the east to west north to south. AWO was lacking a Foundation, but behold what this very place needed."

He brings his arms out and basks in the mixed reaction coming from the crowd. He goes on.

"The AWO isnt exactly ready for whats coming, and personally, I dont blame them. WE! fought in the past, WE! bled in the future! WE! Cried in the present! In other words, we've been there, done that. AWO is just another stepping stone to higher greatness. We will climb the ranks not only as solo competitors, but as a team. And when the day comes, The Foundation will be number one. It's only a matter of time!"

"Our goal here in the AWO is to become number one, and after we defeat The Funk Masters, we will get the eyes of not only all of you, but everyone in that very locker room will come to terms with our fate, our destiny." (Tony looks up, he gets a sadistic smile on his face) That's right father, the AWO will belong to us. Its only a matter of time."

"We will go through any man, or woman, that stands in our path to greatness. What people fail to realize when they see new comers is just what we're capable of. Me Myself? It isnt about winning, the victory, I don't care. What matters the most is the impact, the shock and awe you leave on peoples faces. Come Fusion, Funk Masters, I will personally do what I have to to make you see the truth behind these words, so you can understand them and pass them along to everyone else. You, your the unfortunate that have to deal with us while we make our statement inside this very ring. You, will be the examples that need to be made to get our name out there. And you Funkmasters, will be nothing more then a mere name on the list of accomplishments of ours. Be ready! We come hard!"

Tony drops the mic as he begins to laugh sadistically. Let Me Hear You Scream blares over the PA system as The Foundation raise they're hands as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey FUNK you A-hole   Hey FUNK you A-hole Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey FUNK you A-hole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: