ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Main Event.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

The Main Event. Empty
PostSubject: The Main Event.   The Main Event. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:32 pm

The scene opens up in the ring. The fans are buzzing from the previous segement and excited to know
who will come out next. The crowd erupts into cheers, as Aidan Raider's theme song plays on the PA.

Aidan Raider comes out
onto the stage. He goes left, pumps up the crowd, as the left pyro goes off. He goes to the
right, pumps up the crowd, as the right pyro goes off, before standing in the middle of the stage. He drops his AWO World
Heavyweight Title, and does his signature pose, as the pyros explode on the stage, creating a spectacular light show.

Raider picks up his title and begins walking down the ramp, the title slumped over his shoulder. He high fives fans as he walks to the ring. He is handed a microphone as he enters the ring. He goes to the center, looks around, before finally
starting to speak.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
''Are you ready for.... MAIN....EVENT.....MADNESS!? Well, I sure am. MAKE....SOME.....NOISE! *The fans chant 'Main Event'*
Oh yeah! That's what I like to hear. If anyone saw Phenomenon, then you must know that the Pay-Per-View really lived up
to it's name. 'Icons were made, and champions were crowned'. A champion was definitely crowned at Phenomenon, and that
one champ was ME!

I am the new World Champion in Anarchy Wrestling Organization. I am THE MAN, I am an ICON, and most importantly....
I am MAIN EVENT MATERIAL! This is my time to shine..... this is my turn in the spotlight, and I am going to milk it for all
it's worth. I will be holding this title for a very, very long time, and that's all there is to it. The only way someone can get
this belt off me, is over my cold, lifeless body, but since I'm not planning on dying anytime soon, this title is mine to keep.

Since I am the World Champion, I'm aware that there's going to be a target on my head. I know that lots of people want
this title, because it's the most prestigious title in this company and one of the most prestigious in this industry. But, I'm not going to have 10 guys jump me while I'm taking a shower, or eating my breakfast. We're going to do this MY way. The only
way anyone is getting a championship shot at THIS title, is if you EARN it.

So, AWO Wrestlers backstage.... I want you all to work your asses off on the next Fusion, because I will be watching. I guarantee you this..... a number one contender will be crowned on the next Fusion.

Aidan is about to leave when he is interrupted by someone.

TBC: Alex Jester.
Back to top Go down

The Main Event. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Event.   The Main Event. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:53 pm

The Main Event. Jericho-minitron-o

Alex Jester comes out, Microphone in hand and mockingly taunts the fans, as they start booing Him and he reacts with a big smirks on his face, He slowly walks down the ramp while talking.

Well..Well..Well....Ladies and gentlemen...*As he signles at Aidan Raider* The first ever World Heavyweight Champion....And the winner of the first AWO Match...Ever!...Aidan Raider....Well done Aidan...You are a history maker.......if your weak brains people can't remember who did Aidan defeat in that match...Then look at me and you will find the answer.......I didnt know that I was facing a future world champion back then.....And you are actually facing a future world champion yourself Aidan. Thats right that man is me....You are probably thinking like every Other wrestler backstage, you all dont take me seriously, It's like I work hard to reach the water..But at the end I don't drink...I work my ass off weekly to entertain you people, but what do I get? Jobbing and more jobbing and nothing but jobbing.......So from now on...no more ass kissing nice AJ...From now on.....Its the Lips mackin, thirst quenchin, motivatin, good buzzin, Cool talkin,Teeth knockin,Title huntin, high walkin, fast livin, ever givin, cool fizzin AJ!.....I will prove that I'm a titles worthy...I will prove that I'm in the gold around the waist level.......The Annihilation Revolution will start with Single H.......All the way....To you Aidan...Or whoever holds something prestigous around their waist.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

The Main Event. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Event.   The Main Event. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Deadly Sinners hits and the fans erupt with boos. One half off The Tag team Champions HEEL, Dark Angel walks out with a mic in hand and Tag title around his waist. Strangely with no accomplice, no Cole Scorpio and no Lust. He stops, surveying the crowd and then signals the sound/pryo guy to stop the music. He walks down the stage, speaking as he does so.

Haha, what a surprise, what an...expected surprise. Well AJ, you couldn't have been more wrong with what you said to me before. Your also a hypocrite. You got on at me "crossing the queue" and thinking I was top dog, yet here you are, title-less interrupting a guy who doesn't need any interruptions. Not from a jobber like you anyway.

He reaches the ring. Climbing the steps and entering the ring he continues.

I was right, like I all ways am, when I said I was better than most. I won a championship in my debut match here in AWO. AJ, you can't compare to that, not even the oh-so great Aidan Raider can compare to that. Which brings me to my next point, you Aidan Raider. You were impressive to say the least, but being top guy here isn't going to help you from HEEL. Me and Scorpio have some future plans for you, so long as you hold that championship. I would urge you to start preparing yourself, it's only a matter of time.

The fans pop negatively after hearing the familiar phrase from Dark Angel. He points the mic in the crowds direction so their reaction will be amplified. He retracts it and speaks more.

AJ, your pathetic "Annihilation Revolution" won't get you very far, I can promise you. I hope Single H comes down on you so hard you'll have to reach up to tie your boot laces. And what was that I heard, future world champion?! He chuckles Keep dreaming kid, this is where the big boys play little man. Even Gangster Mini wouldn't break a sweat beating you. Prepare yourself AJ, for the time is sooner than you think.
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

The Main Event. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Event.   The Main Event. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Aidan looks at Alex Jester, then at The Dark Angel, before grinning. He looks down at his world title, before staring back
at the two wrestlers in the ring with him.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
First off, AJ, I'd like to remind you that the first ever match was the Cross Company against Hate Club. Our match came second, for your information.... and you're saying these AWO fans have bad memories? But you did get another fact right. I didbeat you. I respected you then Jester... you came out there, and you gave it your all. You worked your ass off, and us two.. we had a amazing match.. your best wasn't good enough, sadly for you. Then you continued and you kept on losing. But instead of trying harder to improve your skills, instead of trying to entertain the fans each week, you're going to taunt them?

These fans pay their hard earned money to be here.... and I for one am going to give them one hell of a show. I know I said that ''entertaing'' the fans wasn't my goal here, but from being here... I've realized something. I came here to win the world title, and that's exactly what I did, and on my path to glory, I've put on amazing matches. I DESERVE TO BE HERE.
I DESERVE this world title. As for you Alex, well, you say you're a future world champion, and well, maybe you are, but if
you want a title shot, then you're going to have to beat Single H on Fusion, and then we'll talk business.

Aidan turns his attention to The Dark Angel now.

And as for you... ''Dark Angel''... I've heard a lot about you. I know that you're a talented guy, and you being present here
well, it's going to help ratings, but there's one thing you hadn't count on. True, you won a title in your first ever match in
AWO, which is an amazing accomplishment, but don't forget that the title you won was the TAG TEAM titles. You had the help of your little friend Cole Scorpio there. By yourself, you're nothing. You don't hold a candle to me, until you prove to me
and all these fans that you're good enough to hold your own against the VERY BEST by YOURSELF... not with someone
in your corner, helping you out.

You say you have plans for me... well, I look forward to it. If I know the human mind, and I do, is that on the path to
headlining shows and to winning world titles, no two people will work together. For all you know... Scorpio and Lust are
backstage planning your downfall. Take a look at your tag team title... there's another one that's identical to yours.... the
tag team titles were made for TWO people, in this case, you and Scorpio. Now take a look at my world title.

Aidan looks down on the world title belt slumped on his shoulders.

I don't know if you ever touched a world title belt before, Angel, but this... this can't be shared. Only one person can hold
it. So, if you and Scorpio really have plans for me... then what are his plans for you? There can't be two world champions.
You bet your ass that he'll go for you, when you get rid of me! That's if, you CAN get rid of me. Now gentlement.... it's time for me to make my leave.

Aidan slides out of the ring, and walks up the ramp, as his entrance music blares over the PA.

END OF PROMO
-
Back to top Go down

The Main Event. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Event.   The Main Event. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:53 am

As Aidan leaves, Alex Jester and the Dark Angel are the only ones left in the ring, AJ Stares at Aidan Raider as he walks up the ramp, then he truns his sight to The Dark Angel.

So, I'm a hypocrite? if we rank hypocrites here in AWO, you are absolutly at the top, for many reasons, let me give you some...You hide behind a so-called "luchadores tradition" Mask, you hide behind a woman.....You hide behind two other guys that do all your dirty work....Not only that but..........you call me a hypocrite...And you are the one who won the Tag team title by taking another man's place in the match....You did'nt even earn the chance to compete in that match......and I totally understand why are you wearing a mask....You are ashamed Angel....You are ashamed of showing your miserable face after what you did.

As for Aidan's condition, believe me, it is'nt a condition, its a fact. This friday I'm the one who will leave the match with raised hand. And someday soon, I will enter and leave the worldwide arenas with gold hanging on my shoulder.

Alex Jester drops the mic, rolls out of the ring, he walks up the ramp as "Black or White playes, with some people booing and some cheering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Event. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Event.   The Main Event. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Event.
Page 1 of 1