ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Game Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Game Changes Empty
PostSubject: The Game Changes   The Game Changes EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:39 pm

An unfamiliar theme song blasts through the PA system. Coming from behind the curtains an unknown beautiful woman makes her appearance. Coming down the ramp, the male audience starts to whistle when she walked by, and the females in the audience starts calling her a "slut", "hussy", and so on. Then the woman climbs up the steps and enters the ring and one of the gentlemen at ringside hands her a microphone. The the woman begins to speak....

Rose London

Ladies and Gentlemen of AWO, my name is Rose London the wife of the greatest wrestler in this company, Michael London. Their are two reasons why I'm making my first ever appearance here in Anarchy Wrestling Organization. But first I would like to say is congrats on this company's acheivement passing their milestone by successfully putting on a great show 5 nights ago on their first pay-per-view. If you all didn't notice I was here in attendence last night and the matches that was put on was nothing more than breathe taking. For every twist and turns put me and also the fans here on the edge of our seats.

Rose London then begins to think about the unfortunate event that happen on that same night.

Rose London

Okay back to the matter at hand that I will like to address, and that is at the main event of the pay-per-view my husband Michael London was brutally assaulted. And for that he has suffered major injuries because of that attack. The doctors has told me that Michael London will be out indefinitely. So that might've been Michael London's last match ever inside a ring. But it doesn't end there unfortunately because my husband is now in a vegatative state otherwise know by people now a days is a coma. It's a shame that my husband cannot fufill his dream becoming a World Heavyweight Champion or even compete inside a ring anymore. My heart aches for him knowing he cannot do what he loves and that's to wrestle.

Rose London tears up a bit but then whipes them off and begins to smile.

Rose London

Which brings me my second reason, for making my appearance out here and that is that I have been signed to a lucrative contract to AWO. Not only that but the Chairman/CEO of this company has hired me as CO General Manager of the show as well. So you all will be hearing more from me, but not only that I will extend my talents even further is that I will be also managing talents here in this company. With my talent managing and my business sense that I will not only bring this company to the top but I will also help a talent here to become a major player here in this company.

Rose London smiles in delight from telling the AWO audience the news that she will be working here.

Rose London

Thank you for your time.

Rose London walks over to the ropes and one of the workers were kind enough to to lower down the ropes for Rose London and she handed him the microphone and walks down the steel steps. Rose London waves at the audience while going up the ramp and then she goes backstage.
Back to top Go down

The Game Changes
Page 1 of 1