ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Newest Member of Heel:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newest Member of Heel: Empty
PostSubject: Newest Member of Heel:   Newest Member of Heel: EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm

The members of H.E.E.L. walk to the ring, Cole Scorpio with his bodyguard Ultra Destroyer and The Lockdown with his pecs. They are of course booed heavily, for their actions during the attack on Austin Cross a short while ago. Cole is the first in the ring, sliding under the bottom rope as Ultra Destroyer limps up the steps and into the ring. The Lockdown is the last in, hopping onto the apron and then again over the top rope. Cole motions for a microphone from the announcer.

Cole Scorpio

As I'm sure you're all aware, we made Austin Cross look like a little bitch. He thought he would get the drop on us, but I'm far too intelligent for such a thing to occur. No, instead I planned it all out. I would get the identity of his secret partner and beat the hell out of both of them. In one fell swoop, I would guarantee H.E.E.L.'s victory at Phenomenon. But no, Austin only brought his valet with him. Ultra Destroyer (Ultra grunts) took care of S.E. Xavier with his Ultra Connection. The three of us then took our time destroying both men with the very steel chairs that sit under this ring. Just waiting to be used again, they still stink of the blood I personally caused to pour from Austin's head.

However, Austin has finally gotten around to revealing his mystery partner. And hoooo boy is this guy scary. And by scary, I mean nobody! This skinny bastard is some green sack of slime, beating these two will be like beating a child AND I'M LOOKING AT YOU FATTY!

The child cries, and drops their bucket of cheeseburgers. They scream CHEEEEEEEEEEESBOOOOORGERS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CRY MORE FATTY!

The Lockdown snickers, drawing ire from Cole.

Lockdown, what did I tell you? Did I tell you to be quiet? GASP! I DID! And what did you do? You snickered! I would suggest being quiet from now on, friendo.

*AHEM*

As I was going to say, this is going to be an easy match to win. But that doesn't mean I don't want to have some fun. That's why I've gone ahead and procured some... insurance. That's right folks, I've bought myself a guaranteed tag team titles run with this one decision! You see, I went and found an old friend of mine. I've known this guy since the dark ages of EHDW, where he was one of the most violent wrestlers to ever grace the ring. His stunts were second only to my own,
in his many EXTREMELY hardcore matches. I suppose I call his matches that, since that's what he was: the hardcore champion himself....

DARK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGEEEEELLLL

Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Heel:   Newest Member of Heel: EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:38 pm

The melancholic tones of "We All Die" ring through the arena, all most drowned out by the boos that the music was now getting. The stage fills with smoke and 2 dark figures appear. Obviously, It is The Dark Angel and his valet, Lust. DA & Lust walk at mid pace down the isle, Lust with an evil grin and Dark Angel presumably having the same, all though it was impossible to tell due to his mask. Dark Angel is handed a microphone whilst he enters the ring.

Well, I bet this came as a surprise to all of you. You see, I have made my aim clear many times and when Cole Scorpio approached me with the offer, I knew that using his skills I could benefit myself, and he knows using my skills he can benefit himself. Me and Cole are no strangers to each other. In fact, Cole Scorpio is one of the very few people I have actually let see my face. Way back in the decrepit EHDW, we were nigh-inseparable backstage. Impressed by each other's talents. H.E.E.L. is definitely a prospect to watch, the future AWO Tag team champions.

He has a small maniacal laugh and the crowd boos, he continues despite their reaction, nearly completely ignoring them.

Back in EHDW, I did some things many wouldn't view as "nice". I ravaged 5 other men with ladders. I sent IDM through the EHDW stage. ended his career in close to 1 minute. I sent Jeff Hardy from the top of a steel cage crashing down to the canvas with the Heaven to Hell. I nearly snapped Wade Barrett's leg in too. My point being, I am not a nice man, and I don't do nice things. Those all got what they deserved however, just like Austin and the miraculous Randy will get what they deserve at the hands of H.E.E.L.

He moves his head in the Lockdown's direction.

But Cole, I think I notice a thorn there at your side you have yet to notice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Heel:   Newest Member of Heel: EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Cole points to The Lockdown, who points at the child behind him. The child is still crying, and is now rolling around in the filthy cheeseburgers while gurbleing.

Lockdown
You mean the kid? We can beat up the kid if you want!

Cole
No, Lockdown, no I don't think he means the kid. And he's right, you know. There is a bit of a... redundancy in this team now. As a matter of fact, you might say that you're no longer needed.

Hey, listen man. You don't need to do this.

Best of luck, in your future endeavors.

Ultra Destroyer turns him around, and delivers the end of the world!

Cole Scorpio lifts him up, and delivers the Scorpio Bomb!

Now Dark Angel has him! KAMIKAZE KRASH TO OFFICIALLY INDUCT HIM INTO THE RANKS OF H.E.E.L.!

Lockdown has been ejected from the ranks of H.E.E.L.! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR PHENOMENON?!? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR AUSTIN AND RANDY?!?

Cole and Dark Angel raise their hands in triumph, as Ultra Destroyer rests against the turnbuckle, and
Lust spits on Lockdown before H.E.E.L. head to the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Heel:   Newest Member of Heel: Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Member of Heel:
Page 1 of 1