ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Not Gonna Let You Walk Away......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Not Gonna Let You Walk Away...... Empty
PostSubject: Not Gonna Let You Walk Away......   Not Gonna Let You Walk Away...... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:44 pm

The arena is buzzing. The fans are enjoying the show, eating their snacks, holding up several signs of
their favourite AWO Wrestlers. The arena goes black, the fans start to chatter about who will come out next.

The fans look confused. But they begin to cheer, as Aidan Raider walks out onto the ramp.
He goes to left and shakes up the crowd, and then does it again on the right. He signals that he wants
the world heavyweight championship, before making his way down the ramp, giving a few high fives along
the way.

He does his signature pose on the turnbuckles, before be handed a microphone by one of the referees at hand. He gives a cheeky wink to one of the women in the crowd. He opens his mouth and begins to speak.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
''COME ON...... MAKE..... SOME...... NOISE! *The fans cheer*. It's been a while.... if you've been following Fusion since...
well... since it was first started, then you'd know, I've been involved in some pretty whacky promos and vignettes.
Probably straying away from what I came here to do. But I've FINALLY gone back on the right track. No longer will
you see Aidan Raider hosting radio shows, no longer will you see Aidan Raider being in crappy vignettes that
won't go anywhere. From NOW on, you will see Aidan Raider in the MAIN EVENT of Fusion's. You will see Aidan Raider
MAIN EVENTING Pay-Per-Views, like I'm doing at Phenomenon.

And at the Pay-Per-View Phenomenon..... you will see Aidan Raider pinning either Dom Jerard or Michael London to become
the first EVER World Heavyweight Champion in this wrestling company... the BEST wrestling company. I am going to
make this wrestling industry great again.... You see, Fusion is one of the biggest shows on TV. Fusion make
families bond. The two parents, the kids, they all sit on the couch on Friday night to see this show. And at the heart
of the storm.... it's me.

Every night, they see me, every night they chant my name, they buy my merchandise, they follow me on Twitter, they like me on Facebook, they visit my official website AllthingsAidan.com. Aidan Raider is now a household name. I get prom invites,
I get birthday party invites... I've been invited to do the cover for Playgirl. Haha.... it's true you know. But, putting
my media life behind me. I am here for ALL OF YOU!

An AWO Wrestler takes no days off.

I work my ass off every night, whether it's going on TV shows, guest hosting big social media events, entertaining
you every Friday, doing interviews... all of these things, I do for you! And you know what? I LOVE THIS. I love to
come out here and entertain you. And I'll know that all my fans (if I have any) will cheer for me, when I attempt to
win the world title.

Next Friday night... I'll be here.... to entertain you guys again..... and hopefully as your NEW World Heavyweight
Champion of the world!''

Aidan leaves the ring as his theme song plays. The fans cheer, some jeer, but he takes in the amazing
atmosphere, as he leaves the arena.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
The scene opens up again this time with Aidan Raider about to get into his new Aston Martin, when
Josh Matthews approaches him.

Josh Matthews || AWO Official Interviewer
Hello, Aidan, can I ask you about your match at Phenomenon?

Ask away. But don't be too long. My wife excepts me back for dinner. She makes the best fried chicken. Well, she orders,
but I give her credit anyways.

Josh Matthews || AWO Official Interviewer
You say that you won't no longer take part in the rather more comedic promos. According to official AWO polls, the
fans enjoy your role in those promos, along with you doing radio shows.

Josh.. it's not that. It's just that I want to leave these comedic role to the comedy preformers. I am a serious man.
I am M.E.M. Main Event Material. I should be in the main event of shows. Like I said. I am MAIN EVENT MATERIAL, not a Mediocre Midcarder.

Josh Matthews || AWO Offical Interviewer
And what if you fail to capture the title at the PPV? What then? Do you think the new champion will give
you a shot at the title?

I am against two grizzled veterans of this business, and they will be a huge challenge. Even if I fail to win the title
at the PPV, there is no denying that I will become a multiple world champion in AWO. The company at the moment
is unjust. There are guys going around like they're the biggest thing going, but they're not... they're just overrating themselves.

When I win the title at Phenomenon, all of the AWO Roster will realize that they're not as good as they
think. That I'm the best. I know that I'm the best. They don't. But they'll see.... Anyways, good talking to you, Josh.
But I gotta get me some fried chicken.

Aidan casually opens the door of his Aston Martin, gets in and drives off, as the scene goes off air.

Back to top Go down

Not Gonna Let You Walk Away......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: