ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I am wrestling!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I am wrestling! Empty
PostSubject: I am wrestling!   I am wrestling! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 pm

AUSTIN CROSS!

The camera pans over the ring where Cole Scorpio stands

AUSTIN CROSS, I'M SICK OF YOU SPEAKING! I'M SICK OF YOU BREATHING! I AM THE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE, I AM THE FUTURE OF THE BUSINESS!

The crowd chants: NASALLY NASALLY NASALLY

MY VOICE IS NOT NASALLY YOU PROLAPSED VAGINAS!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My promos are watched more than anyone else's, my matches are better than anyone else's, my opponents are nothing! NOTHING! NOBODY IN THIS COMPANY IS ANYTHING! I'M THE ONLY PERSON WHO DESERVES TO WIN ANYTHING! Nobody, not Austin Cross or his mystery partner (hint: his only friend on the planet) are good enough to stop me when I'm by myself! But with my partner the Lockdown, the Ultimate Heel, one of the only wrestlers on the planet I can respect, they have no chance whatsoever! Add in to that Ultra Destroyer being in my corner, and you're not walking out of

ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING

YOUR WHORE MOTHERS SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS COLLECTIVE MOANS WERE ANNOYING!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're not walking out of Phenomenon at all! So instead of being cryptic, be a damn man! Be like me, the single greatest wrestler in the history of humankind, the beginning of a new golden age of wrestling, Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan and all the rest rolled into one, a 2 time world champion in my own right and a damn better one than you! STOP BEING A WHINY LITTLE BITCH AUSTIN AND

COLE'S A BITCH!

Hey, I AM NOT A BITCH!

COLE'S A BITCH!

Anybody who calls me a bitch wants to suck Austin's cock!

COLE'S A boooooooooooooooooooooooo in the back Phillip Phillips yells COLE'S A BITCH

Now be quiet, and somebody get Austin Cross out here! I want a piece of him before our match!
Back to top Go down

I am wrestling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wrestling!   I am wrestling! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:29 am

The

crowd cheered as the Korn song pounded threw the arena and the lights

began flickering from Black to Red to White, announcing the arrival of

Austin Cross. The fans cheered their heads off, loving the spectacle.

As the song played... Cross didn't step out. The fans started booing, and Scorpio sat back smiling.

Cole Scorpio:
"See, I told you all. Austin Cross is nothing but a young cock-"

Suddenly, a fan threw a soda at Scorpio, it
hitting him in the center of the chest. Cole was instantly red, charging
at the fan. He swung at the fan, who ducked the punch. Standing behind
him was Austin Cross. Cross caught the punch, and pulled Cole over the
fan. He then started stomping on him, viciously sending kicks to the
head and neck area. He then motioned for the fan to help carry Scorpio
into the ring. The got him over the barrier and into the ring easily.
Cross grabbed a mic and a chair, sliding both into the ring. He gave the
chair to the fan, and put the mic to his lips.

Austin Cross
"Let me OFFICIALLY welcome S. E. Xavier to the AWO! He has already made a bigger impact than Cole Scorpio! Speaking of which..."

Cole was
starting to standup, recovering from the assault. Cross kicked him in
the gut, motioning for Xavier to hit him with the Steel Chair if there
is any resistance. He threw the Mic at Scorpio.

Austin Cross *shouting*
"Got any thing to say, Fran Dreshcer?"
Back to top Go down

I am wrestling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wrestling!   I am wrestling! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:49 am

Suddenly, Ultra Destroyer sprints into the ring! He was hiding out of sight, Cole had this planned out the whole time! Xavier turns to face him while Austin is distracted by Cole grabbing his foot, and walks into the end of the world!

Xavier's skull bounces off the mat, as Austin finally manages to stomp Cole's hand away! He goes to strike Ultra Destroyer, BUT HOLY SHIT!

ULTRA DESTROYER NAILS THE ULTRA CONNECTION! Now he's helping Cole out, as Lockdown makes his way down to the ring! Cole stands over the unconscious form of Xavier, the unknown quantity in the Phenomenon match! He beckons for a microphone.

AUSTIN. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA CHOOSE PHILLIP PHILLIPS. EVEN AN INJURED PHILLY CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS PIPSQUEAK. LOCKDOWN, GO GRAB A FUCKING CHAIR.

Lockdown jumps out of the ring, and gets Cole a chair.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AUSTIN

He brings the chair down onto Xavier, holding it in place, before suddenly going on a rampage! He's beating him to DEATH out there!

Cole stops to catch his breath, and Austin starts to stand...

ULTRA DESTROYER WITH A CHAIR TO THE HEAD! NOW LOCKDOWN WITH ANOTHER! AUSTIN IS OUT OF THE RING!

Cole rolls out of the ring, chair still in hand. He wants Austin's blood to run across his skin!

HE SUCCEEDS! AUSTIN IS GUSHING BLOOD! Security and medical are FINALLY rushing to the ring to stop this madness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am wrestling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wrestling!   I am wrestling! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am wrestling!
Page 1 of 1