ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Raw 23/01/2012 In A Nut Shell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raw 23/01/2012 In A Nut Shell Empty
PostRaw 23/01/2012 In A Nut Shell

I'm happy that this was actually a decent episode of Raw. I liked it. Some pretty interesting stuff happened this week that makes for decent news, so I'll be happy to tell you all about it in this post. A-LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO YOU...

RAW SUPERSHOW IN A NUT SHELL

First of all, here are the show's results:

Dolph Ziggler & U.S. Champion Jack Swagger def. WWE Champion CM Punk & John Cena
Zack Ryder vs. Kane ended in a No Contest
Sheamus def. Jindar Mahal
Brodus Clay def. Heath Slater
R-Truth def. The Miz
WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Laurinaitis did not take place

And now other important stuff that happened during the show. Now first of all, we had CM Punk come out to do a promo, he was interrupted by John Cena but they both ended up calling out Laurinaitis. The GM went on to say that he still intended to screw Punk over at the Royal Rumble, and that he had apologised to Zack Ryder for making him lose the title unfairly. Punk got all pissed off and challenged him to a match. Laurinaitis accepted, believe it or not...

Raw 23/01/2012 In A Nut Shell 13
^Yeah, that's Larinaitis, pretty embarrassing right?^

Zack Ryder was once again placed in an extremely unfair match up, although this was my favourite part of the show by a long shot. Kane annihilated Ryder, John Cena wasn't allowed to interfere either because if he did, Zack would never get another shot at the US Championship. So Kane beat the crap out of Ryder, and then chokeslammed him through the stage. The match was stopped and Zack was placed on a stretcher. It was actually pretty comical the amount of stuff they placed all over him to hold him on the stretcher, he looked like he'd been a victim of war. They took him to hospital with a broken back and Eve told Cena it was all his fault. (Don't know how she came to that conclusion.) Cena then looked into the camera all mad, a sign that he's finally going to "embrace the hate" as Kane would say.

Brodus Clay's gimmick is just getting worse and worse. I actually shut the living room door when his match came on because I was embarrassed to be watching it. He came out in white this week and did his usual entrance. He botched the entrance this week making it look even worse (His trousers refused to come off so he had to tug real hard.) It was a lame match as usual too, Heath Slater was obviously going to lose but c'mon, they could at least make Brodus put on some decent matches while they push him.

Jericho made another appearance, doing a Highlight Reel segment, by now we all know he's just going to pull the same thing he's been doing for the past number of weeks but I was happy to see that he actually spoke. About 13 words... He came out as usual, with the jacket and everything, got into the ring and started pandering to the crowd. He picked up the mic and spent like 5 minutes getting everyone to be completely silent, then went backstage and grabbed a shirt launcher, launched it, grabbed the camera and panned it around the audience, spent another 2 minutes silencing everyone then said that he will be in the 2012 Royal Rumble, and the world will end as we know it. I personally think Jericho will win the Rumble and go onto face Punk for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania.

R-Truth and Miz fought in a special stipulation match this week. The loser would be the first entrant into the Royal Rumble. Miz lost, so we'll be seeing him first this Sunday. Cool beans. Also, R-Truth, now a face, has a brand new t-shirt that let's just say makes Cena's shirt look like SCSA.

Raw 23/01/2012 In A Nut Shell Little-Jimmy-T-Shirt

In Laurinaitis's match, before the bell, he received a letter from David Otunga, the letter read something along the lines of WWE Executives worrying about John's abuse of power, and that his place as GM is under review... From Triple H. So I guess that means the end of John as the GM of Raw. John went on to try to correct all his wrong doings by saying that Mick Foley had a place in the Royal Rumble (Told ya), and that he wasn't going to screw Punk over as the referee. Punk responded by giving him a G.T.S. It was a bit of a crappy main event, but it still got a lot of big news over, so all's good.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Raw 23/01/2012 In A Nut Shell :: Comments

Re: Raw 23/01/2012 In A Nut Shell
Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:19 pm by Guest
Very nice! So, Mick is in the RR (Good)
Miz is the first entrant (Takes out of the RR Excitement and unpredictability)
Roy_McCoy
Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 pm by Roy_McCoy
Alex Jester wrote:
Very nice! So, Mick is in the RR (Good)
Miz is the first entrant (Takes out of the RR Excitement and unpredictability)

That makes no sense. By saying that Foley is going to be int he Royal Rumble will make it predictable as well. Having said that, Miz will get eliminated in the top 20s by R-Truth, in a double elimination anyways.
Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:14 pm by Guest
I can't see why you hate Brodus Clay. He's just so entertaining! Wrestling just wants to be fun.
Phillip Phillips
Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:15 pm by Phillip Phillips
Single H wrote:
Zack Ryder was once again placed in an extremely unfair match up, although this was my favourite part of the show by a long shot. Kane annihilated Ryder, John Cena wasn't allowed to interfere either because if he did, Zack would never get another shot at the US Championship. So Kane beat the crap out of Ryder, and then chokeslammed him through the stage. The match was stopped and Zack was placed on a stretcher. It was actually pretty comical the amount of stuff they placed all over him to hold him on the stretcher, he looked like he'd been a victim of war. They took him to hospital with a broken back and Eve told Cena it was all his fault. (Don't know how she came to that conclusion.) Cena then looked into the camera all mad, a sign that he's finally going to "embrace the hate" as Kane would say.

oh my god yes
Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 am by Guest
Cole Scorpio wrote:
I can't see why you hate Brodus Clay. He's just so entertaining! Wrestling just wants to be fun.
This^^Brodus is very entertaining and funny!
Roy_McCoy
Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:38 am by Roy_McCoy
Brodus Clay feels up his opponents.
Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 am by Guest
VV wrote:
Brodus Clay feels up his opponents.

You're a sith who rapes people.
Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:22 pm by Guest
I hate Brodus Clay because it's a gimmick that is so bad, it makes me feel embarrassed to be a fan of wrestling. It makes me ashamed to be watching the show.
Roy_McCoy
Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:08 pm by Roy_McCoy
I think this is punishment. Wasn't he supposed to take out Morrison or something but he spoiled it and his debut was pushed back?
Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:00 pm by Guest
Punishment? Look how happy he is! He's got an awesome gimmick, it's getting over, and it's awesome. It's WAAAAY better than the Miz coming out and making a duck face every week, or any of the other non-gimmick gimmicks they've got running around.
Roy_McCoy
Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm by Roy_McCoy
He's enjoying himself. But he'll never make it to the top like that. Comic relief character.
Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:23 pm by Guest
Who says he wants to make it to the top with this character? It's a way to get his name recognized, and that's all that matters.
Post  by Sponsored content

Raw 23/01/2012 In A Nut Shell

Page 1 of 1