ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

1 of the deadly sins...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

1 of the deadly sins... Empty
PostSubject: 1 of the deadly sins...   1 of the deadly sins... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 pm

The camera switches too locker room scene. The Dark Angel is stands facing the camera.

"Ladies & gentlemen, I am the Dark Angel of course. The most hardcore lucha who ever lived and the greatest man to ever set foot in a ring. I would like to take this time to introduce you all to my beautiful female accomplice....Lust"

A Gothic woman walks on screen and puts her left hand round DA's waste and her right hand on his shoulder.

"Marquis De Sade once said Lust's passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes. Well this is semi-true for my lovely companion and the rest of the roster. The morons in this company will never know what hit them, eh?"

(TBC:Anyone)

Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the deadly sins...   1 of the deadly sins... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Suddenly a shadow figure kicks the door and breaks it,as the man walks closer to Dark Angel it is revealed that the man is Mike Cole.
Mike Cole
Well,well,well it looks like we have a new member in here,I would like to introduce myself,my name is Mike Cole but you,you probably already know that,you see I think you think you are the "shit" because you have your personal slut,bur let me tell you something,you are not the big thing,in fact having a woman to do the dirty job for you is pathetic,and in fact I would also like to introduce you someone else.
A mysterious man enters the room,wearing a suit and looking pretty badass,the man doesnt talk at all,until Mike Cole tells him to.
Mr.Coal
Hello everybody.....my name is Mr.Coal and I´m Mike Cole´s new manager,and I would also like to say that with me as his manager,Mike will never lose another match.
Dark Angel and Lust stare at Mike Cole and Mr.Coal looking pissed off.
Mike Cole
Now if you excuse us.
Cole and Coal try to exit the locker room when suddenly Angel and Lust get in their way.......

(TBC BY DARK ANGEL)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the deadly sins...   1 of the deadly sins... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:27 pm

"Haha, you think I'm going to get Lust to do my dirty work for me? Typical of someone who has fallen victim to the 6th deadly sin, Pride. Lust is merely a second pair of eyes and ears for when I'm beating people to a bloody pulp in my matches. You wonder in here, uninvited in your moronic leather trenchcoat thinking your the big man. Yet, you are backed up by a scrawny weasel in a suit."

Mike Cole and MR.Coal angrily stare at Dark Angel.

"Listen, Mikey. I'm sure one day we'll meet each other inside that ring out there. When we do, you better be prepared to sent from Heaven to Hell and have your leg snapped in two at the force of my leglock. Prepare yourself Mike Cole, It's only a matter of time."

Dark Angel and Lust turn around ready to exit the room when somebody walks up to them...

(TBC: Anyone who isn't Mike Cole)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the deadly sins...   1 of the deadly sins... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:23 pm

The door opens, and Killbane slowly approaches The Dark Angel.

So, you think you can crossing the queue is easy huh? You just came here and you think you are better then everyone else? The new guy thinks he's the top luchadore in this business, well look straight in front of you, and look deeply, when you do, you will find a true luchadore, This mask represents the pride, it represents...The degnity to me....As for you...Its just as fake as this phony Mike Cole, you know what Cole? I really hope you'll win the Intercontinental title at Phenomenon, so when I come after you, I wont just have one goal which is to get my revenge at you, I will also have the intercontinental championship in my sight so good luck in your match this friday, as for you Mr.Coal, if you ever decide to come in my way I will easily extinguish you.

Mr.Coal approaches Killbane with a mad look on his face, but Killbane respondes to him with a big smirk......and suddenly The Dark Angel interrupts.....
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the deadly sins...   1 of the deadly sins... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:41 pm

"Your mask represents your pride does it? Well Killbane, my mask represents pain, and suffering. 2 things I know too much about, and soon every opponent I have will know to. It's obvious I'm the best, look at what happened in EHDW. I am probably the only luchadore alive today that pays true homage to the old lucha libre, and to it's legends and icons. Think about El Santo, think about Blue Demon, think about Mil Máscaras then think about The Dark Angel, El Oscuro Àngel. I not only use the traditional sense of lucha libre, but also a unique modern style. I pay homage to greats like Kendo Nagasaki, Brian Pillman...legends of the business. Don't stand there and tell me I'm not a true lucha, usted no sabe nada de mi pasado."

Dark Angel takes one final small stare at Killbane before he and Lust, exit the room and the camera pans away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the deadly sins...   1 of the deadly sins... Empty

Back to top Go down

1 of the deadly sins...
Page 1 of 1