ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

*Drumroll*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*Drumroll* Empty
PostSubject: *Drumroll*   *Drumroll* EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:35 pm

The
crowd cheered as the Korn song pounded threw the arena and the lights
began flickering from Black to Red to White, announcing the arrival of
Austin Cross. The fans cheered their heads off, loving the spectacle.

Cross stepped, wearing a throwback Decapitation Station shirt and blue jeans. Instead of going down the ramp, he just stood on the stage, riling the fans up. He ran back and forth, before pointing the ring and running down, slapping hands on the way. He slid into the ring smoothly, grinning and shouting, to the excitement of the fans. He climbed the turnbuckle, pointed at the fans, then flipped off, doing the same to the other three as well. Cross grabbed a steel chair and a mic, set it up and sit down.

Austin Cross
"HELLO AWO UNIVERSE!!!"

The fans cheered!

Austin Cross
"HOW MANY EHDW FANS DO WE HAVE IN THIS BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH?"

The fans answered with a "EHDW! EHDW! EHDW!" chant, much to the delight of Cross. He waited for the chants to die down, which took a while.

Austin Cross
"Good, that means you're familiar with both ME and my opponent, Mr. Cole Scorpio. Now, before you boo, which I will let you momentarily, let me tell you this: Cole is talented.

The fans cheered down boos of "Scorpio SUCKS! Scorpio SUCKS!" and "COLES A TARD! COLES A TARD!".

Austin Cross
"Yes, I agree to both of those statements. But the man has talent. The thing is, he let's it go to his head. And not the tiny one he keeps downstairs. Now, i didn't come out here to talk about COLE, I came to talk about ME, As you know, I accepted Cole's challenge. The thing is, I have yet to find a partner. I'm sure he already had someone in mind. I did too, but as you know, Mr. Phillips tore his dick. And let me tell the smarks here something, I DID NOT BITE IT. REPEAT: I DID NOT BITE IT. Anyway, now that that's out of the way, any suggestions?"

Chants of "TIKI! TIKI!" and "Tell Phil to suck it up, that dumb whore!" rained down. Cross covered his ears.

Austin Cross
"I already asked Phil, he said his balls are too much of a risk. LOL, as if he has any. And Tiki? Well, she has her hands full in the Sirens Division, but I like the way you guys think. Tweet me more suggestions @RealAustinCross, as I will REALLY take them into account. Good night!"

Cross exited the ring to cheers, and took his shirt off. He handed it to a woman in the front and walked up the ramp, and out of the arena.

END OF PROMO

Back to top Go down

*Drumroll*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: