ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Not afraid of anything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Not afraid of anything Empty
PostSubject: Not afraid of anything   Not afraid of anything EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Mike Cole is shown in a movie theater after he finished watching an horror movie,Cole sees the camera and starts to speak.
Mike Cole
Well hello.....I just finished watching this crapy "horror" movie and let me tell you,it looked really fake,just as fake as this new guy KillBane,you see unlike Single H I´m not afraid of KillBane,in fact I´m not afraid of anyone or anything, I´m the bravest man in the earth and I´ll prove that when I destroy KillBane in the ring,I will not have mercy with him,and if Single H gets in my way.....I will take care of him too.
You see last week Reed Zimmer beat me to earn a shot at the Intercontinental championship,I must say that it was a fluke win but well,I cant let the past destroy my future,Reed Zimmer,you may have defeated me once,but it wont happen twice because of a simple fact....I´m better than you!!!!!In fact I´m better than anybody here!!!!So tonight I will destroy both KillBane and Single H and next week I will become the first ever Intercontinental Champion!!!!!!!!!!!.
.....So you better get ready,because the era of Mike Cole is just beggining!!!!!!!!

Mike Cole stops talking he then gets on his car and finally he drives away from the movie theater to go to the arena so he can get ready for his match.

(END OF PROMO)
Back to top Go down

Not afraid of anything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: