ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION

REST IN ANARCHY
 
HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Share | 
 

 here to help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: here to help   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Phillip Phillips wrote:
Alex Jester wrote:
Let's just give him a chance and see what happens.
As owner? A thousand times fuck no.
No lol, let's give him a chance and see how he contributes to the fed in whatever he wants to help with.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
avatar

Posts : 2022
Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 34
Location : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: here to help   Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Alex Jester wrote:
Phillip Phillips wrote:
Alex Jester wrote:
Let's just give him a chance and see what happens.
As owner? A thousand times fuck no.
No lol, let's give him a chance and see how he contributes to the fed in whatever he wants to help with.
Well yeah, obviously we're not just gonna fire him for joining the fed and offering to help.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 303
Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1
Join date : 2012-01-09
Status : 2-0-0

PostSubject: Re: here to help   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm assuming what Ramy ment this time was give Diamond a chance to help out.
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 931
Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 21
Location : Austin, Texas

PostSubject: Re: here to help   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Xavier Serikaz wrote:
I'm assuming what Ramy ment this time was give Diamond a chance to help out.

Changed back to punk already? xP
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 144
Pointz : 731
Thanks Hit : 0
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : The Throat of The Night
Status : The Epiphany of Extreme

PostSubject: Re: here to help   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 pm

Fed died though.
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
avatar

Posts : 1296
Pointz : 8511
Thanks Hit : 9
Join date : 2011-12-25
Status : #Makes More Money Then Jacob Wolfe.

PostSubject: Re: here to help   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:41 pm

Now lads. That's just not on.
Back to top Go down
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 338
Pointz : 3994
Thanks Hit : -2
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: here to help   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Here to hack.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: here to help   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Diamond if your still around. Your help would be greatly appriciated.

Please contact me so we may get started!
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
avatar

Posts : 2022
Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 34
Location : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: here to help   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm

SyndicationFED wrote:
Diamond if your still around. Your help would be greatly appriciated.

Please contact me so we may get started!
WTF ARE YOU DOING
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: here to help   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 am

Phillip Phillips wrote:
SyndicationFED wrote:
Diamond if your still around. Your help would be greatly appriciated.

Please contact me so we may get started!
WTF ARE YOU DOING

He is offering video and graphic help relax P2! I'm not making him owner or anything. If the guy wants to help with those things then I say let him!
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
avatar

Posts : 1296
Pointz : 8511
Thanks Hit : 9
Join date : 2011-12-25
Status : #Makes More Money Then Jacob Wolfe.

PostSubject: Re: here to help   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:35 am

SyndicationFED wrote:
Phillip Phillips wrote:
SyndicationFED wrote:
Diamond if your still around. Your help would be greatly appriciated.

Please contact me so we may get started!
WTF ARE YOU DOING

He is offering video and graphic help relax P2! I'm not making him owner or anything. If the guy wants to help with those things then I say let him!

#LAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: here to help   

Back to top Go down
 
here to help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW 1 :: Site Basket-
Jump to: