ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Messages to Hass Johnson, Mike Cole, & Xavier Serikaz, plus the status of the Next Generation Saviours

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Messages to Hass Johnson, Mike Cole, & Xavier Serikaz, plus the status of the Next Generation Saviours Empty
PostSubject: Messages to Hass Johnson, Mike Cole, & Xavier Serikaz, plus the status of the Next Generation Saviours   Messages to Hass Johnson, Mike Cole, & Xavier Serikaz, plus the status of the Next Generation Saviours EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:36 am

Randy Reaume sat backstage as an interviewer ran up to him with a microphone.

"So, uh, Randy-"

As the interviewer said this, Randy grabbed the microphone and shooed him off. He then started to speak regarding Hass Johnson.

"I heard a lot of people talk about wanting World Title shots, some of them were convincing, and some of them..weren't particularly convincing. Let's take Hass Johnson for example. Do you know why you lost your match in the world title tournament last week on RAGE, Hass? Oh, yeah. It's because you got your ass beat by Xavier Serikaz as an inferior stand-in to Cole Scorpio, who is a better worker than you could ever hope to be. But hey, just look at our predictions section for RAGE 1 on WEW.com. Did one person predict for Hass Johnson to actually beat Xavier Serikaz? Yeah, and that one person was probably Hass himself, but moving on. You have no credentials or any reason to be in the World Title picture and I'll be damned if you asskiss your way into a World Title shot that I rightfully deserve."

Randy then switched topics to Mike Cole.

"Now, moving on to someone slightly more talented. His name is Mike Cole. Yeah, I know you love Mike Cole, and I don't really care, keep on cheering him. The real wrestling fans and people who respect people who can actually talk on this mic will keep on cheering me like most of this crowd are today. But, moving onto the real topic of Mike Cole, if he wins the International title, he can go on to possibly be the longest reigning International champion in this business, and we would both be champions. We would both be technically the best workers in this company. Now, there's going to be one difference between me and Mike Cole, and that is he will lose his championship to someone eventually. Which is exactly what I plan not to do. I've been talking on this mic about how I'm going to be the longest reigning World Champion in this company before it goes under like all the others have, and I plan to keep that guarantee."

Randy laughed a bit as he moved on to his next topic - Xavier Serikaz.

"And, finally. The final topic of this little vent. Mr. Xavier Serikaz. Let me just tell you right now that I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Xavier Serikaz. He's an amazing worker, on the mic and in the ring. The one problem I have with Xavier indirectly is that I'm always taunted backstage about how Xavier would kick my ass, about how Xavier would 'squash' me. No matter how much I improve, no matter how much I prove that I can beat people, I'm always taunted. Which is why when I face Xavier Serikaz, I want him to put a hundred and ten percent into that match, and I'll do the same. We will truly find out if the claims backstage that I could never beat him or even get close to beating him were warranted or not. And trust me, Xavier. I will push myself past the limit, and I can't guarantee that I'll beat you, but I'll damn sure be a good challenge to you. Good luck when the time comes, Xavier."

Randy then moved on to his last topic - The Next Generation Saviours.

"And, finally, what that interviewer was going to ask me in the first place. The status of the Next Generation Saviors. Well, I'm going to tell you right now that the Next Generation Saviors are definitely not through. My new attitude will only help to bolster the stable, and the fact that I'll be World Champion will only help us. If Phillip turns out to be non-loyal I will just dispose of him, but I trust that he won't do that as my friend and my partner. That's all I have to say today. Now, get out of my locker room and let me get ready for my match with Zeke Nero."

The cameraman backed off as Randy strapped on his new red kickpads with a silver "VISIONARY" emblazoned onto it.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Messages to Hass Johnson, Mike Cole, & Xavier Serikaz, plus the status of the Next Generation Saviours
Page 1 of 1