ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Overcoming the odds.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Overcoming the odds. Empty
PostSubject: Overcoming the odds.   Overcoming the odds. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Mike Cole's theme hits the arena as he makes his way to the ring. He recieves mostly positive reaction from the crowd, but there are still some guys booing him. He hi-fives some fans on the way to the ring. Cole enters the ring and climbs to the top turnbuckle, he does his signature pose and gets down. He grabs a mic and starts talking

Mike Cole
As you may have seen last week on RAGE. I was the last man standing in the battle royal, everyone predicted either the loudmout Austin Cross or Chance Davis to win but guess what? They didn't win, I did! This Saturday Night RAGE, history will repeat when I defeat Cross and Davis once again, but this time. This time I will become the International Champion! Why am I so sure I will win this? Well, just because I'm the best wrestler to ever live.

Austin Cross tried to make everything to make me lose, but you see. That's the reason why he lost. He should've focused on winning, instead all he did was trying to get me out of the match. Davis took advantage of this and eliminated him. Now Austin, I hope you re-do your strategy for Saturday because I want a real match. I don't want you to be getting your ass kicked by both Chance and me, no. I want you to go out there and give us your best shot. This will not change to result though. Because even if you give your best you won't be able to outwrestle me. Maybe Chance but totally not me. No one can outwrestle me, not Randy Reaume, not Zeke Nero, not Alex Jester, nobody!

Mike Cole catches his breath and then continues to talk.

But this....this is where you guys play part in this. If it wasn't for you, your support. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here. The fans wanted to see Mike Cole come back to the wrestling circuit, and I gave them just that, and now, now I'm about to become the International Champion. So I must say thank you to all of you. Doesn't matter if you support me or not, if you love me or if you hate me. Either way you are the one that pay to see it, the ones that keep the company running. We would be in the ruins if it wasn't for you guys, and we all in the locker room thank that.

The crowd starts chanting "Mike Cole! Mike Cole!" Cole drops a manly tear that almost no one notices, he continues to speak.

Alright, I think that was enough nice talking. Let's focus in my match and in my opponents.

First of all, Chance Davis. I honestly expected more from Chance Davis in our match, I mean I basically hit him with one move and just threw him out on the ring without any problem. I respect him for one reason though. He actually did what he said he was going to do. Not teaming up with Drake and in fact he played a part in his elimination. I feel bad for that kid, he was so focused on proving that he was better than us but he forgot about the most important thing, winning. Chris Watson was a really easy target and he didn't last long and Scott Diamond already went back into the shadows. Chance has a promising future on his hands but winning the International Championship is not one of the things he's going to do.

Mike Cole smiles then continues to talk.

And last but not least, we have Austin Cross. Now, I have talked a lot a lot about Austin recently but this time, I'm going all out. First of all I'm being completely honest when I say this. Austin Cross' career is dead. In fact it has been dead for a couple of months now. It all started back when AWO first started. Me and a couple of guys had already joined, and Cross was doing negotations for a contract, he got one. The next week he got into a problem with the owner, got suspended. He got a second chance and guess what he did? He fucked up once again, this time he got fired and was never allowed into AWO again. The problems didn't end there for Austin though. There was a brand new company after the dead of AWO, it's name was PWE. We made it into there, Austin on the other hand was disrespecting everyone and he got fired once again. Same happened at WEW, but this time I think he was re-accepted. Now during this whole timeline, Austin could've achieved a lot of things but instead he blew it all up. He's trying to start with the right foot again, but I personally think is already too late. He had a lot of opportunities and he missused every one of them. This is his last chance at success and he will once again screw everything up.

The Cole Revolution has just started and trust me, it will get bigger.

Mike Cole winks to the camera, drops the mic and exits the ring. Cole hi-fives some fans on his way out and screams "International Champion!!!" before going to the back.
Back to top Go down

Overcoming the odds.
Page 1 of 1