ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Visionary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Visionary   Visionary EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:29 am

Randy Reaume walked out to the ring with a "#VISIONARY" shirt on, as he got a mixed reaction from the fans. He got in the ring and grabbed a live mic.

So, the board of directors have put me in another match with Zeke Nero. Now, I have no complaints about that, because I know I can beat Zeke Nero. Now, I'm going to give Mike Cole a congratulations for winning the International title and showing me that he's not an afterthought, but I have no more interest in that title than I do the world title. Everything I do in this company will now be aimed at that world title, and whoever wins that tournament will be in my crosshairs. But, back to the point. I am in a match with Zeke Nero this week, and the people who made the card didn't even have the decency to spell my name right before they put it up. Isn't that great? But, I'm not going to complain about that other than talk about Zeke Nero.

Randy tapped the mic as he prepared to vent about Zeke Nero.

Zeke Nero is exactly what I called Mike Cole last week, he's an afterthought. He knows he can't beat me, and the board of directors knows that he can't beat me, which is why they'll put me over him. Which is why all he'll end up being is a stepping stone for my success. I'll go over him, make him tap out, and he'll watch as I go on to win the world title, and cry about how he wasn't booked on that same exact show. I'll tell you why you won't be booked, Zeke, because I buried you. I completely destroyed and wrecked you, and I may have even broken a few of your bones, if I'm pissed off enough that night. It's exactly like it is with this live mic, I can do anything I want to you in that ring off-script and nobody will fire me or even discipline me for what I do. Because they know I'm a visionary.

Randy pointed to his shirt as he said this.

They know I've burst out of my promo shell, they know I'm going to advance to glory, that I am going to get my first win at a pay-per-view match, that I will get out of this midcard bubble I've been stuck in since EHDW! And there's nothing anybody in this company can do to stop it. Not the owners misspelling names on the card, not Hass Johnson being squashed by Xavier in a two minute, shoddily-worked main event, not Mike Cole getting lucky in a battle royal and scooping people who were clearly better than him, and not the winner of this world title tournament, whoever it turns out to be. Because I want that person to know that I will be after them. I will break through the glass wall, and Zeke Nero will be nothing but one of my stepping stones to the top.

Randy laughed a bit maniacally and continued.

And I'll be damned if I'm going to be teased backstage and called mediocre, people saying that Xavier can squash me, people saying that Phillip Phillips can destroy me, I'm not going to listen to my doubters anymore, because they'll all see when I pin the winner of that world title tournament and walk out of this company when it dies its unfortunate death the last World Champion. And do you know what I'll do after that? I'll walk to the next reincarnation of this company, and do the exact same thing. Destroy the main event scene and leave nothing left, because I'm done being the Prodigy, I will say anything on this mic, do anything to anyone to get that world title before this company dies, and I'll be damned if I let the rules stop me.

Randy dropped the mic and walked out of the ring, smirking.
Back to top Go down

Visionary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: