ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

*Insert generic name here*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

*Insert generic name here* Empty
PostSubject: *Insert generic name here*   *Insert generic name here* EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Mike Cole's theme hits the arena as he makes his way to the ring, he grabs a mic and begins to talk.

Mike Cole
I'm usually here to talk about my matches or how I deserve one thing or another, but not tonight. Tonight I'm here to talk about Randall Reaume.

Cole grabs his head for a second, he smiles and then continues to talk

I understand where Randy's comming from, the EHDW booker was a total moron and only cared about himself. He did go through a lot of shit but what he doesn't realize is that the only reason he lost is because he was completely awful back then. Not saying he's great now or anything but, he was really bad.

His solid promo on his first AWO match? Well I don't think it was solid and that's the main reason he lost to the stereotypical black man, and I think it's bad enough that Randy's blaming this on creative when most of the blame should go to him. You're not in the title tournament for one reason Reaume. You're just not ready yet, the time will come yes. But it won't be anytime soon.

I've gotten through the same bullshit you have but you don't see my bitching about me, because unlike you I have some dignity. So Reaume is you're listening to this.....

TBC: Randy Reaume
Back to top Go down

*Insert generic name here* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Insert generic name here*   *Insert generic name here* EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Randy Reaume walked out to the ring with a new t-shirt on that said "Visionary". He smirked while walking to the ring, while also noticing that about 2 thirds of the audience were now cheering him. He walked to the ring slowly with a smirk on his face and picked up another live mic.

Mike Cole, Mike Cole, Mike Cole...did I just hear you say that I'm not ready? That you've gone through just as much bullshit as I have? Since I have my own live mic so they can't cut me off, let me analyze that statement a little..with a little 'review' of your career. Or how I remember it, anyway. So, EHDW. You go to that failure of a wrestling company and talk yourself up like you're the best thing to ever happen to the business..of course, in a stumbled, half-assed way, but still. And then you get handed a title shot at the first PPV by the totally in his right mind booker at the time, and predictably, you lose. Not only do you lose, you fail miserably to a man who walked out of this company after also getting handed a world title tournament shot. See the similarities between two losers in this business, both named Cole?

Randy laughed and continued.

But, there are also similarities between us, Mike. Let me start explaining those similarities..we were both in filler battle royals for a useless midcard title in some point in our careers, and of course, we've both cut shoot promos on this company here. But..the difference between us, Mike, is because I can actually talk on the microphone without sounding like a complete idiot like you managed to before the first pay-per-view in Warfare Entertainment Wrestling. I can also cut an effective shoot promo without bitching and moaning like a droll idiot and walking out on a company before a title match. I don't walk out on anything, Mike, if I walk out at all I am going to walk out of the ruins of this company after its untimely death with the World Championship, while you walk out with nothing. That's exactly what you deserve, Mike..nothing.

Randy tapped on the mic to check if it was still live, just in case, and started speaking again.

And about that little nugget where you said I'm not ready for a world championship? Just watch my Hell in a Cell match with Blaze Griffin at Genesis. I would have won that match, had he not kicked me through a plate glass window in an act of utter cowardice. It's sad, really, how you ramble about being the best wrestler in the world, yet you're sadly mistaken. Because I'm the best wrestler in the world. I am the best wrestler in this company, the best on this mic, the best in the ring, and I would have been World Champion if not for lousy booking and shitty staff! Which is why, Mike, I'm going to win the world title in Wrestling Syndication before its time runs out. Before this company dies and is replaced like the rest of them, I will take the world title from whoever wins that tournament.

Randy shrugs as he starts speaking again.

And you? You're going to have nothing. You're going to be overshadowed by Austin Cross, Jacob Steele, and Chris Watson in a battle royal that you fail in. You're going to leave this company with a sour taste in your mouth and go on to the next spoke in the wheel while I walk out the longest reigning World Champion. I assure you of that, Mike. Just like I overshadowed you in AWO, just like I overshadowed you in WEW, just like Cole Scorpio overshadowed you in EHDW, because that's all you're good at, Mike, being overshadowed. You're going to be an afterthought, Mike. A no-talent afterthought.

TBC: Mike Cole
Back to top Go down

*Insert generic name here*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos! :: Character Development-
Jump to: