ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Under-appreciated.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Under-appreciated. Empty
PostSubject: Under-appreciated.   Under-appreciated. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Randy Reaume walked out to the ring with an old AWO shirt on with no music. He grabbed a live mic and sat in the middle of the ring.

Listen, you can boo me all you want, but I have shit I want to get off my chest about you fans, my career, and a few other individuals in this business. First of all, I don't give a rat's ass whether I'm booed or cheered in this business, I do the best damn work in this company and I'm under-appreciated for it. In fact, I've been under-appreciated for every goddamn thing I've done since EHDW. Ever since I won the International title in EHDW on a regular show because the booker was too goddamn egotistical and had himself win the match at the pay-per-view and had me win it a few days later at the B-Show just so he could be the first ever champion, I've been under-appreciated. And let me tell you some things about my career in EHDW, as well. I came in there, saw the vacant International title, so I cut an open challenge for it. Next thing you know, the goddamn owner and booker of the fed, who is now my stable-mate and acquaintance, struts out in his stupid little singlet and accepts my challenge despite being the owner of the company.

Randy shook his head before continuing his tirade.

So, we work out the match setup backstage, and the next thing I know I'm being buried in a pay-per-view match, at the first ever PPV in EHDW history, just because the booker wanted to have his little 15 minutes of fame. So what does he tell me backstage the next day? He works out this little goddamn plan that he can win the International title at the Pay-Per-View and then I can win it 5 days later on the b-show in a steel cage match. Do you realize how fucking pointless and egotistical that decision was? So, despite being the International champion I'm barely booked for any goddamn show for the next two months, in pointless matches with a pointless stable going off of pointless angles, and two months later I drop the title to someone who wasn't even in an active angle with me, where I was never told about the match until the goddamn second I was supposed to walk out there and defend. It's bullshit!

Randy vented his anger for a moment before lifting the mic to his mouth again.

So then I go to the C show, EWF. At this point I'm not even giving a shit about the company anymore, so immediately I'm put in a tag team, which failed by the way, with the EWF champion. Then he's supposed to defend the title against Cole Scorpio at the next PPV, but what the fuck happens? He pussies out and I'm put in the match, which frankly, I didn't even care about. So I go out there and job to Cole Scorpio just as EHDW dies. Isn't that grand? But, oh, the best part is yet to come. So I go to this local federation called Anarchy Wrestling Organization, and the bookers decide that on my first match, my solid fucking promo wasn't enough to beat a goddamned lower midcard joke character. I should have walked out right there, but no, I have some humility so I dredge on in AWO facing no-names and barely being booked. So, for the first PPV in AWO, I'm booked in some lower midcard title battle royal filler bullshit because 'creative' didn't have any other idea for the title.

Randy laughs a bit before continuing.

So, I go out there, about three minutes in I get scooped by some idiot who nobody's ever heard about, and that's that. Then this jackass Mike Cole starts ragging on my promos backstage, so what does creative do to stop the heat? Put us in a goddamn match on the next Fusion. Yeah. For backstage heat. More fuckin' random filler ideas. Anyway, I go out there on Fusion with the booking that I'm going to win by making Mike Cole tap out to the Anaconda Vice. So I make the jackass tap out, go back home, and get a phone call that I'm in a match with the AWO world champion the next week. You know, that'd be great if I hadn't only had THREE MATCHES in the fucking company beforehand, just saying. So I go out there, cut my best damn promo, and I lose, even though Aidan even admits half-assing some of his promos. I lost solely because he was the World Champion. No other reason. It's not that he scooped me with his half-assed promo.

Randy, growing visibly irritated, continues.

So, after jobbing to the goddamn World Champion, I squash Mike Cole a few more times, a few pointless tag matches here and there, and then comes the worst part of my career here thus far. And that is Warfare Entertainment Wrestling. I walk into the building only to be handed the fed with, again, Phillip Phillips. So I'm now the owner of WEW. What do I do, book myself for the world title that I rightly deserve at this point? No, I book myself against Blaze Griffin and put him over multiple times in multiple matches because I'm a nice guy backstage and I saw talent in the kid. So then, on the next show after the PPV I bust my ass in trying to put this kid over, everyone no-shows. Everyone but four. fucking. people. Four people. Everyone but FOUR PEOPLE no-showed my goddamn show. So, I shitcan the damn thing so it doesn't die a horrible and painful death.

Randy checks to see if the mic is still live before continuing.

And then here we are in Wrestling Syndication. And guess what? I'm not even in the goddamn world title tournament. That world title that I've deserved since AWO is slipping away because this company is likely going to go out of business before I even get a shot at the goddamned thing. Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to put a no-talent like Hass Johnson in the world title tournament who hasn't done shit in the past two years and not me? So, after holding back all these goddamn years, being denied that title shot I so rightly deserve, this time I'm here for the gold, this time I'm not going to hold back on this microphone because I'm afraid I'll get fired, because you know what? They won't fire me. I know the owners of this company, and they know how much potential I have, so I'm not going to come out here and cut the same, generic, cookie-cutter, I am the prodigy, future of this company promos anymore. I WILL NOT hold back anymore! And, trust me when I say this, I WILL win the World title in this company before it dies, no matter what I have to do to do it, no matter who I have to stab in the back, no matter who I have to screw over, I will get my rightful world title!

Randy throws the mic over his shoulder and leaves the ring, screaming "I'M NOT BEING HELD BACK ANYMORE!" as he left.
Back to top Go down

Under-appreciated.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos! :: Character Development-
Jump to: