ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Bitter Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bitter Friends Empty
PostSubject: Bitter Friends   Bitter Friends EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Michael London is seen walking backstage and he's heading towards the door of Jacob Wolfe. Michael London knocks on the door and Wolfe gave him the ok to come in. Michael London sees Jacob sitting down hurting. Michael London chuckled at Wolfe seeing what became of him last week.
Michael London
How pathetic my dear old friend Jacob Wolfe sitting here like a mutt hints your last name. Looks like Anton has done a number on you old friend. It's actually pitiful seeing you like this. I wonder what happen to the man who has almost done everything in his career? I guess you don't have that spark anymore seeing your ass like this. You see that's what happens when you broke up the team in another company for it got started. Now look at you, you're just a flash in a pan no one to see you shine like you use to. It actually pains me to see that I was associated with you at one point. You see if I was in a match with Anton I would've beaten him easily.
Michael London grins at Jacob Wolfe waiting for a response from his old time friend.
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Bitter Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter Friends   Bitter Friends EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 am

Jacob Wolfe looks at Michael London , he then gets up from the chair he was sitting

Jacob Wolfe
Look London ... i never lost that match if you can see, it clearly ended in a draw. How dare you say that i lost my "Spark" i don't think you remember but Jacob Wolfe Never loses his touch i was 79% going in that match and you know by fact that when i am 100% i am a totally a different competitor. Michael Don't you have to worrie about Reed Zimmer?

He Looks at Michael London and waits for a Reply
Back to top Go down

Bitter Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter Friends   Bitter Friends EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 am

Michael London looks at Jacob like he's an idiot
Michael London
Excuse me Jacob? Last time I checked you're still a loser and even if you were in a 100% you would still lose either way man. Just look at me a true winner. I'm undefeated here and last time I checked I won my first match with an injury. At least you had the luxury of having the night off. I mean c'mon man you're time is over now. I for one would be happy for you to lose your match against Anton again. But then again if you lose to that loser you would embarass me and I can't let that happen now can I?
London waits for Jacob's response
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Bitter Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter Friends   Bitter Friends EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 am

Jacob Looks at Michael Then looks at the ground

Jacob Wolfe
Look you say your the best? better than me? and that my time is done? ... Last time i checked you embarrassed me. How? you see i teamed up with you because you are talented... and because your Wife is friends with mine... but don't get me wrong i like you ... but sometimes you can act like a little bitch. But Michael i will win my match against Anton at Phenomenon i will win that match ... but i hope you win that World Title ... to prove that your not just all mouth. Ohh and if you win that Title i would love it if you gave the a title shot to face you to prove who's the better man?

He Looks at Michael Smirking , Then sits back down awaiting Michael's answer
Back to top Go down

Bitter Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter Friends   Bitter Friends EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 am

Michael London starts to walk away
Michael London
Huh? Did you say something? Well I see you around Janetty.
Michael London leaves the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bitter Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter Friends   Bitter Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitter Friends
Page 1 of 1