ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Breaking Bones.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Breaking Bones. Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Bones.   Breaking Bones. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm

The scene fades into a dark room,you can barley tell where you are walking. Finally you see a man with his back turned to the camera. Slapping himself across the face as if he was readying himself for something. He stops and begins to speak.

I have been though everything. Prison, Being Poor, Being Rich, Being Champion, Being Nothing. Through all that I had one thing to get me through it. Alcohol. But now I have given up my addiction for another one. That would be bringing pain to others. You see when I first broke into wrestling I had 1 goal. Win, but since then my goal has changed. Now all I want to do is hurt people. I don't care who it is I hurt. I would hurt the fans, anybody in the back, you get the idea.

Reed turns around and walks over to the door. He walks out into the hallway. He is wearing a white vest, and jeans. He continues down the hallway and stops at the janitors closet. He walks in looking around something catches his eye. He turns to the right and picks up a pack of light tubes. He turns back to the camera. He begins to speak.

You see these they are Light Tubes. I can really hurt you with these I can simply bust one over your head, slam you on to a whole bunch of them, I could do what ever the hell I wanted with them. That is why I am the most dangerous wrestler you will ever meet and if you think other wise well then I will meet you in a hardcore match my friend. Now unless you want me to bust one of these over your head I would get the hell out of my way.

The camera fades with Reed staring into the camera.

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bones.
Page 1 of 1