ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

It's Been A Long Time..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hass Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Hass Johnson

Pointz : 146
Thanks Hit : 0

It's Been A Long Time.. Empty
PostSubject: It's Been A Long Time..   It's Been A Long Time.. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:16 pm

--- The scene opens in a dark room, no one can be seen, but a voice can be heard. ---

ONE YEAR. ONE YEAR IN THE MAKING, BUT THE WAIT... IS FINALLY...

OVER.

--- The light's come on and Hass Johnson is shown with a smile on his face sitting down in his home in Boston, Massachusetts. ---

It's been a long time, but now, I'm back. Hass Johnson... is BACK! New look, new attitude, same skills and still a man rising to the top of the wrestling industry. It was one tragic year ago that I was sidelined with an injury. An injury said to have been the end of the road for me. An injury said to have change me and the way I see things... forever. And that's only HALF right. Because it's NOT the end of the road, I'm STILL standing here after everything that's been thrown at me. But... I've changed. I've done soul searching and I'm proud to say that no longer will I be how I was before. Because that didn't work. Now is a time for change. And change will be brought to you upon by one group; The Hasshole Gang. The Hasshole Gang is back in business and it's coming to the Wrestling Syndication. I missed the Hassholes that sit in the crowd, the sold out crowd of Hassholes that cheered me on night in and night out. And now that I'm back, the Onslaught of Awesome shall begin on those who stand in the path of us. The guys that think they're above the people. The people that sign our paychecks, and help us feed our families. Guys like those piss me off and they'll be the ones that suffer the Method we put together, known as Hasstility. Wrestling Syndication has begun, and that only means one thing; a New Era has unfolded upon the industry. This will be the the today, the tomorrow and the forever of wrestling supremacy. Come Saturday Night RAGE, it will be proved as some of the greatest wrestlers compete for a shot to show that they are what we all claim to be; the best. Being the best, it's something we all work our asses off to prove to management. And I've worked my ass off far too long to stop now. On RAGE, I enter the chance of a lifetime... the Tournament to determine the first ever World Heavyweight Champion in The WS. And that title will be proven to belong to yours truly, Hass Johnson. I have a great feeling in my hands now that I'm back and whether you call this a comeback or just simply Hasstility, I WILL win that World's Title. Xavier Serikaz, you don't need to make your next speech based on how great you are or what you're capable of doing to me or whatever else you have in mind because I know it. I've seen your tapes and yes, you are one of the bests in the business today. I can respect that, but I can't respect anyone when that bell sounds in the ring come Saturday Night RAGE. Don't let the mutual, or maybe one way, respect fool you. When that bell sounds, a switch goes off in my head that tells me to go all out and when a World Title's on the line, I WILL go all out even more than normal. I'm ready and I will continue to work and train my ass off for RAGE. Like I said, World Title opportunities don't come flying in through your window like baseballs during a game of catch. These are once in a lifetime opportunities and I will NOT let this opportunity pass me by. I'm making the most of this shot and when the smoke clears and this Tournament's over, one man will be standing atop of Wrestling Syndication and that man is me. Simply rejoice, Hassholes, as a new Age is ushered in. The Age of...

AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESSSSOOOOOOMMMEEE!!!

--- Hass Johnson laughs as the camera fades to black to end the scene. ---
Back to top Go down
http://FWEfederation.com

It's Been A Long Time..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: