ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Mayhem Ensues!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Mayhem Ensues! Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem Ensues!   Mayhem Ensues! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Cory Gravelin: " We're here in the deep south of Austin, Texas at the Frank Erwin Center for our first of what is sure to be many shows for the Wrestling Syndicate. Tonight rumors are swirling about new groups and tag teams being formed. Never seen before. Groups like The New World Disorder, The Next Generation Saviors and De-Evolution X. But there is one man who has been blowing up twitter about Madness, chaos and anarchy coming to the Syndicate but the name of Xavier Serikaz. No one knows exactly what he is up to but plans are in the works for a new team to be formed with him at the helm. "

Nathan Alexander: " Your right Cory. Xavier is a man of talent. People like to swarm around him just so they can team with one of the best. It's no real surprise that with the onslaught of teams and groups coming into the Syndicate that Xavier forms his own. "

~ Suddenly " In my City " by Kevin Rudolph hits the sound system of the Frank Erwin center as Xavier walks out to the center of the stage with a determined look on his face. With a microphone in hand he walks down to the ring, climbs up the cold steel steps as he takes in the fans chants and cheers of his name! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! He stands in the center of the ring taking it all in. ~

Mayhem Ensues! Normal_WWE-Tv_Com_-_WWE_Raw_-_11_21_11_-__720p__-_Part_1_6__HQ__mp4_000295095

" Austin, Texas are you ready for chaos, mayhem and anarchy at its finest to be born into the Syndicate? I have watched tirelessly as the New Generation of Saviors was born. Then was damn near apart of the New World Disorder. Now I stand in the middle of this ring alone in what is sure to be a war of factions. Two nights back I finally came to grips with the fact that in order to get anywhere in this promotion I would have to buck up and create a group. A group that will go against the grain and is completely anti establishement. A group that will rise the fist of justice to a new level. A group that will not stand for the intollerance and ignorance I am sure the Saviors and the New world disorder will bring to the Syndicate. There is a famous part of a speech I would like to quote for a moment. If I may induldge your minds for a moment. "

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"

Mayhem Ensues! Normal_WWE-Tv_Com_-_WWE_Raw_-_11_21_11_-__720p__-_Part_1_6__HQ__mp4_000368501

" The machine is the new board of directors. I am willing to lay my body upon the wheels of the machine to prevent corruption in the board and in the new groups that have come before the Syndicate. I am willing to be the one who fronts a group who will not stand for malious attitudes and corrupt activity. I will be the one who raises the fist of justice to make sure. Equality is founded in the cornerstone of the Syndicate. But I'm not alone. There is another roster member of the Syndicate who has seen the light. Before I continue with what I have to say I would like to call out the second member to the Methods of Mayhem. None other than....Chance Davis! "

~ " The greatest man that ever lived " by Weezer hits the sound system as we await the arrival of Chance Davis. ~

TBC only by Chance Davis

Back to top Go down
Chance Davis
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Chance Davis

Pointz : 112
Thanks Hit : 4

Mayhem Ensues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Ensues!   Mayhem Ensues! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Mayhem Ensues! Normal_5th_April_2012_-_IW_HD_Part_2_mp40017

~The camera pans around the Frank Erwin center. "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" By Weezer is still playing and the fans are cheering. The camera zooms in to see "The greatest man alive" Chance Davis making his way down the long steal ramp. Fans are reaching out just to pat Chance on the back. He makes his way to the ring as he stops and looks at Xavier standing in the ring clapping his hands. Chance is handed a microphone and then makes his way up the cold metal steal steeps. The fans chanting "Chance, Chance, Chance." He shakes Xavier's hand and then starts to motion for the fans to quite down. ~

Mayhem Ensues! Normal_5th_April_2012_-_IW_HD_Part_2_mp40066

"Easy, clam down, and as for you go Xavier, you are right, I am going to stand up and fight with you. You can count on me to not to stand for malious attitudes and corrupt activity, and for you saying you are going to be the one who raises the fist of justice to make sure that the Board of Directors are even, well you can count on me to be here to help you!"

~ The fans chant Xavier and Chance's name as they are more than happy that these two are about to begin a team together. ~

Mayhem Ensues! Normal_5th_April_2012_-_IW_HD_Part_2_mp40069

"And, you know as well as I do Xavier, that with me and you, that the mayhem is going to be better than ever, you know that with this, the Methods of Mayhem are going to be the team to beat, with "The Greatest Man Alive" and "The Chosen One" we are going to be the team, we are going to be the greatest. We are going to be unstoppable!"

~ Chance ends with that as the fans are chanting "Mayhem, Mayhem, Mayhem." Chance stands in the ring with Xavier as he is awaiting the reply of his newly crowned tag team partner. ~

TBCB: Xavier Only
Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Mayhem Ensues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Ensues!   Mayhem Ensues! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 pm

- As the fans continue to chant...Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Xavier takes the microphone and looks out into the crowd. -

" This is just the start. More will come to see the light and we will more than welcome those who choose to join our cause. There are more people out there who see what I see. Who feel what we feel. That something is brewing in the Syndicate and are prepared to stop it. The Methods of Mayhem are not here to start a war within the Syndicate. We're here to prevent it. So if your out there watching, thinking about joining us. You know where to find us, we're not hard to find. Just look for the Methods of Mayhem logo on our locker room door. "

- " Welcome to Planet Boom " by Tommy Lee hits the sound system of the arena as the two men raise their arms united as the newest tag team in the Wrestling Syndicate. -

End of Promo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mayhem Ensues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Ensues!   Mayhem Ensues! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem Ensues!
Page 1 of 1