ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Unforgiven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonny Heroin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Sonny Heroin

Pointz : 5926
Thanks Hit : 5

Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Unforgiven   Unforgiven EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 pm

"The Murderer" by Alesana starts up, as the first verse echoes through out the arena, Sonny Heroin came out, growling along with the song. The crowd had a mixed reaction. As Sonny approached the ring, he got up on the turnbuckle and taunted with his arms out horizontally. He jumped down and entered the squared circle with a mic in hand.

"So, since my signing with WEW, I've built a stable. At first the lineup was Leo Black and I. And sadly, WEW sunk to the ground before we could even debut. Then Wrestling Syndication happened to open it's doors. Well, Dean Wolfe said he would gladly team with me, as did Xavier Serikaz."

The crowd cheered after Sonny finished his last sentence chanting the names he mentioned.

"Shut up! But here's the twist."

The crowd had a small mixed reaction and Sonny quickly changed his reaction from a grin to a smug look.

"Yeah, what you guys didn't know was Leo Black didn't agree to the new alignment of this stable. And he quit on us. Xav didn't wanna cause drama so he got dropped as well, leaving only me and Dean. And then, just the other day, 'Fuckin' Anarchy' Austin Cross happened to talk to me!"

The crowd erupted in cheers.

"So ladies, gentlemen, children of all ages, please welcome the NEW leader of New World Disorder, Mr. Austin Cross!"

"Machine Gun Blues" started and Sonny awaited Austin Cross to come out.

(T.B.C by Austin Cross)
Back to top Go down
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Pointz : 4095
Thanks Hit : -2

Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven   Unforgiven EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Austin Cross walks out on stage, arms outstretched at his sides as the fans erupted in cheers. They begin chanting NWD as he walks down to the ring, taking the time to high-five the fans as he goes. Once he reaches the cool steel of the steps he bounds of them, ducking under the ropes and into the hug of his friend, Sonny Heroin. They begin chatting, which is inaudible because of the lack of mic. They finish up, and Sonny hands him his mic. Austin sticks his tongue in his cheek, a smirk pulling at his lips as he begins to talk.

Ahaha! I bet you're wondering how this happened. *he motions to himself and Sonny.* Well, I'll tell you just how. When a man and a woman love each other, they get together and--*Heroin pats him on the back, and Austin smiles as the fans laugh.* But seriously. Remember when I said I was going backstage to see some friendly faces? He was one of them. And he proposed a deal, a deal I couldn't pass up. With the gathering of whatever the hell Philly's group is, it seems everyone understands it's time to, for lack of a better term, Posse-Up. Anyway, there is something about us, the New World Disorder, that bands us all together. The dislike for normalcy, the urge to fight authority, the lust to shake things up!

Austin Cross and Sonny Heroin raise their arms together, locking their fists to each other. They then lower them and shake hands to the chants of NEW WORLD DISORDER and Machine Gun Blues as the screen fades to static, with the NWD logo plastered across it.

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven
Page 1 of 1