ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Manager Madness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
je_suis_parfait
je_suis_parfait

Pointz : 218
Thanks Hit : 0

Manager Madness Empty
PostSubject: Manager Madness   Manager Madness EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:29 pm

*Marcella enters the arena in a cute pink dress . She struts her stuff down to the ring while ignoring everybody .
She walks up the steel steps , goes under the 2nd rope , and snatches a microphone .

Marcella : Shut Up ! .. I have an important announcement to make !

Manager Madness Untitl10

Marcella : My name is Marcella . I am the newest , and greatest , addition to this company . As much as I would love to snatch a few ladies 99 cent hair extentions out , I will instead be in the corner of one of the superstars here . Now the only problem is .. I don't know who that superstar is . And that is why I am out here . I wanted to know if there was anybody out there that wants my assistance to rise to the top . Trust me , we will make it .

(TBCB : Anybody)

Last edited by et_je_parfait on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Manager Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manager Madness   Manager Madness EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 pm

As Burn in my light starts playing, Alex Jester comes out wearing in his street clothes, he makes his way down the ramp as the fans boo him. He hops onto the apron before entering the ring. AJ walks to the other side of the ring and one of the referees hands him a mic, he grabs the mic and starts talking.

Alex Jester:
Oh boy, did you say rise to the top? bitch please! Last time we had a female managing someone, she turned their career into a failure, I don't think you are any different...Now leave this ring, because you are certainly not managing me, you can find some idiots who might let you manage them in the back, so leave now!!...

(TBC by Marcella)
Back to top Go down
je_suis_parfait
je_suis_parfait

Manager Madness Empty
PostSubject: ALL   Manager Madness EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm

*Marcella turns to Alex with one eyebrow raised . She quickly brings the mic back up to her mouth .

Marcella : Excusez-moi? Savez-vous qui je suis? Je suis Marcella, LA Marcella.

Manager Madness Tumblr_lobeybI9Nv1qhdokmo1_r3_500

Marcella : And I'd be happy not to manage you . When I thought of managing somebody I thought of someone like me .. hot , sexy , and fashionable . You're just .. bleh . Before you want to talk about failure let's look at that outfit you're wearing . Gross . Ok , let's stop talking about your style before someone pukes . How about we talk about something just a tad bit hotter . Your wrestling skills . I must say , you have quite some moves. But I will show you failure when I find me a superstar to manage , and we walk ALL OVER YOU .

(TBCB : AJ)
Back to top Go down

Manager Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manager Madness   Manager Madness EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Randy Reaume walked out to the ring to "Here to Show the World" followed by Andria Andrews. He pointed and laughed at Alex Jester a bit before raising his mic.

Hahaha..oh man. Alex Jester just insulted someone. That's rich. Well, anyway, I'm out here to give you a bit of advice. First of all, if you wanted to look like an Edge wannabe, that hairstyle is definitely not cutting it. And since this little party is about failed female managers, why don't we talk about Rose London? When Rose London took me in as a client, she basically ran my career into the floor. She was the sole reason I lost the battle royal at AWO's first pay-per-view, and when I dropped her, I saw success. Success..that's not a word that you're familiar with, is it Alex? Well, let me tell you what 'success' means. Success is the act of winning something. Oh wait..you don't understand winning either. I suppose I don't have a straight definition of winning something to give you but hey, I can give you this one. 'Winning' is the opposite of the thing you did when you faced Aidan Raider for the AWO World Title about a year ago.

Randy then turned to acknowledge Marcella.

And you..do you realize the reputation you have because of Rose London? If you don't redeem yourself as a manager..which is going to be hard without a client, obviously..you'll just be ignored and ridiculed by everyone who was ruined by Rose London in the past. So, what I think you should do is come into my stable with Phillip Phillips and stay clear of this terrible Edge wannabe from a ghetto in New Jersey. And, if you prove to be as bad as Rose London was or anywhere close to as bad, we'll just kick you to the curb like common trash. Kind of like Alex here got kicked to the curb like common trash in every single match he's had for the past year. So, what do you say?
Back to top Go down

Manager Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manager Madness   Manager Madness EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 am

Alex Jester starts laughing before he raises the mic to his mouth stares at Marcella and starts talking

Alex Jester:
Uh oh! This slut thinks my style sucks.

Alex Jester stares at the floor like something fell from his hand.

Oops, I just dropped all the fucks I give. But I agree with you when you said "you will show me failure when you find yourself a superstar to manage" but hey, Randy Reaume just offered you to be his manager, and I recommend that you accept the offer because Randy Reaume is already a failure so your job will be pretty easy.

Alex Jester turns to Randy Reaume.

And Randy Reaume you are retarded moron, first of all, I'm from New York, not New Jersey thank you, and second of all... how the hell am I an Edge wannabe? I look nothing like Edge, if there are any wannabes in this ring, it's you. And you wanna talk about success, huh? you want to talk about YOUR success? oh wait, we can't talk about something that doesn't exist. How many championships did you win in your career? How many posters were you on? well, I don't really know, but checking your AWO career, I'd say....ZERO and ZERO! let's talk about Alex Jester now, how many titles did I win in my 7 months career? 2 titles including one world title, how many posters was I on? 2 posters, so the score right now is 4-0 Alex Jester, and I am the one who doesn't know success...suuuuure. But you know what Randy? I don't think you need this slut to manage you, because you are failing very well without her....
Back to top Go down

Manager Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manager Madness   Manager Madness EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Randy smirked and held back laughter a bit.

What? You're assuming I haven't won a world title just because of what you've seen of me? Oh, and no, I'm not asking her to manage ME. I'm asking her to manage my entire stable. Yeah, that's right..a stable..like the one you don't have enough friends to own. In fact, I was a multiple time world champion before I even got to AWO. And i'm only 22 years old, Alex. Going by your thinning hair there, I'd say you're a lot more than 22.

Randy started laughing again after he delivered his lines, before starting to talk again.

And, oh, where are your friends to back you up? I assure you that if you attack me, you'll have 3 guys all over you, so I really wouldn't. My stable will SAVE Wrestling Syndication from the failure people like you and Zeke Nero bring to it, I assure you. If we have to break your neck on the way, oh, trust me, we will.
Back to top Go down
je_suis_parfait
je_suis_parfait

Manager Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manager Madness   Manager Madness EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:10 pm

*Marcella angrily stomps her heel on the mat .

Marcella : HEY ! This is about moi . Marcella , hello ?

*Marcella turns to Randy .

Marcella : The reputation I have is on me . Not some failure like Tulip France , I'm sorry what was her name ? And Marcella knows what she wants . When Marcella wants something .. she gets it . That's why I'm out here . I wanted a client and I've obviously found one . That being said your offer has been accepted .

*She then turns back to AJ .

Marcella : Now for you . I have no clue how in the world you got the idea of me being a slut . I'm a very classy woman . But by the look of those bumps and .. whatever you call that stuff by your mouth , you obviously have no idea about classy women . And the only reason why Randall hasn't had as much .. "success" as you is because he hasn't been in the business for 53 years like you Alan Jetter . The only thing I have to say to you is watch out . You have just made the biggest mistake of your life . Marcella is coming for you .

*Marcella flips her hair in Alex's face , walks over to the ropes , flips her hair , then exits the ring as "Pourquoi" plays .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manager Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manager Madness   Manager Madness Empty

Back to top Go down

Manager Madness
Page 1 of 1