ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Dawning of a New Era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

The Dawning of a New Era Empty
PostSubject: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY

The Dawning of a New Era MIpwQ

The crowd cheered as Phillip Phillips made his way down the ramp, however, his expression remained stoic; something he had been utilizing more often recently. After entering the ring, he leaned over the ropes to grab a microphone, then headed back for the center of the ring.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You know, the past few feds I've been in ‒ SWE, AWO, WEW ‒ they've all failed. I'm not going to deny that. They had their peak, then fucking dropped lower than CZW. And failed, plain and simple.

He shrugged, and the crowd booed Phillip for the first time in a long time, having appreciated all three of the listed feds despite their lack of significant success.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Hey, shut the fuck up. It's the truth and you know it. And that's why I came out here today. This company needs a savior, to keep it strong and mainstream and stable. We need somebody to run this company so that it doesn't fail like SWE or AWO or WEW. Somebody like me.

He grinned, and the crowd now leaned towards more mixed reactions, beginning to grow unsure whether or not they still liked Phillip with this new personality he had been starting to grow into.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Of course, I can't do this alone...

((TBC BY RANDY REAUME))

Last edited by Phillip Phillips on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:50 pm

"Here to Show the World" echoed through the arena as Randy Reaume (with Andria Andrews close behind) walked to the ring. He looked at Phillip, smirking, as the crowd booed him vigorously. Randy got on the apron and grabbed a mic from the ring announcer, snapping at him to shut up. He then started to speak.

..When I got a phone call early Monday morning I wasn't expecting to hear Phillip Phillips on the other line. And I damn sure wasn't expecting to hear Phillip Phillips on the other line..asking me to join an alliance. But my expert businesswoman girlfriend Andria thought it'd be a great idea for me to join you. So I threw all of my hate and revenge towards you out the window, to join this alliance, which will hopefully pay off. And if it doesn't pay off..well, then, we'll just see the end of another great stable and we'll implode like Evolution, D-Generation X and all the stables before us. I hope that won't happen, but if the cards aren't played right, I'm certain it will happen exactly like that. So, Phillip. As long as you're a smart man, we'll get along just fine.

Randy stuck his hand out for Phillip to shake.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Phillip Phillips grinned, and firmly shook his new partner's hand. He grinned and turned to the crowd as they began to boo again, displeased with Phillip's choice. Andria grinned and clapped, then turned to yell at the crowd. He shrugged and shook his head, then turned back to Randy.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Thanks. It's good to have you here, my man. I won't let you down. But, there is one thing... I just... I don't know, I feel like something's missing. Don't you?

Randy Reaume raised an eyebrow and scratched his head, when suddenly, the song blared through the speakers. The two quickly turned to the ramp.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Ah, that's it.

((TBC BY CHRIS WATSON))
Back to top Go down
Chris Watson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Chris Watson

Pointz : 760
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aVPSHhEJ8vA
The theme starts, but the fans haven't heard it before so gives off mixed reactions, most of the fans just being quiet. Just as the song explodes, Chris jumps out of the entrance, does a sarcastic bow for the fans and straightens up with both arms in the air. He then walks to the right. He walks around the ring to where the commentators sits. He takes a glance at the commentators, but doesn't look impressed. He then moves his attention to the ring announcer. He says something to him, but it can't be heard what, because of the lack of microphone.

RING ANNOUNCER
Uhm.. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome.. CHRIS WATSON!

Chris then snaps the microphone out of his hands and says into it: ''Thank you. Let me tell you something, you can just as well start practing for saying: ''Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the NEW World Champion, CHRIS WATSON!'' Chris smirks and turns his attention once more, now to the men standing in the ring, Randy Reaume and Phillip Phillips. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. He take a look at the men with a boy'ish smile.

CHRIS WATSON
Randy, Phillip, are you ready to save Wrestling Syndication? Are you ready to take over this place and save it for failure? I, like Randy, got a call on Monday. That call was from this man. Chris points at Phillip Phillips and Phillip smiles, full of confidence. I was sitting in my room doing.. Taxes... and then my phone rang. At first I thought it was a joke, I couldn't believe someone like Phillip here, would call me. I've always wanted to make it big, and now I have, thanks to you, Phillip.

The fans gives off mixed reactions and some people sing ''WELCOME, WATSON''

CHRIS WATSON
Don't fucking welcome me, I'm not your guest, you're my guests. You're here to see us, don't deny that, we all know the truth.

Chris shakes Randy's and Phillip's hands at waits for someone to say something.

{ T:B:C by either Randy, or Phillip }
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Phillip Phillips grinned and patted Chris Watson on the back as he walked over to the other side of Phillip, in between the other two members. He raised the microphone one last time.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You're right, Chris. That's exactly it. But, you see, we are not just the future of the company... we're more than that. We are... the Next Generation Saviors!

The majority of the crowd booed, a select few others cheering the new alliance, as Phillip stood in the middle and raised the arm of each member, with Andria Andrews standing aside, clapping. They stood in the middle of the ring, grinning, as the camera faded out to the scene of the new stable.

((END OF PROMO))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dawning of a New Era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos! :: Character Development-
Jump to: