ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I'm Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back!   I'm Back! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 pm

A man is shown walking backstage, the cameraman gets closer which makes this man turn around to look at him. It is revealed that this man is Mike Cole, he gets in front of the cameraman and begins to talk.

Mike Cole
Yeah, you're not alucinating or anything. It's really me, "The greatest wrestler to ever live" Mike Cole!

After my little incident back in WEW, I'm sure most of you thought that you wouldn't see me again but what the hell, I can't just stay away. I'm back and this time I'm here to stay and become the World Champion! You see, right after I left the company it died. Me leaving it just completely destroyed it but, don't worry guys. I won't let Wrestling Syndication die. In fact I will make this the best company in the world when I win a championship. The ratings will go off the roof. The arena will be sold out. All of that, just because of me!

I'm the biggest star you will ever have. I'm the face of the company! I made Alex Jester, I made Xavier Serikaz, I made Randy Reaume!......But people give me no credit at all, they think those and other guys are better than me, but in reality they aren't. Look at my HEEL buddies, Cole Scorpio and Dark Angel, yeah they're pretty succesful and all but what all of you don't realize is that I was the star of HEEL, I should be in World Title matches, I should be in main events, but those two are whoring the spotlight and if they ever face me one on one. Well they better be ready for the beating of their lives.

In the debut of RAGE I will destroy whoever my opponent is and people will finally realize that I'm not a joke. Let the Cole Revolution begin.

Mike Cole continues walking and leaves.
Back to top Go down

I'm Back!
Page 1 of 1