ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

IT WAS NEVER ME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

IT WAS NEVER ME! Empty
PostSubject: IT WAS NEVER ME!   IT WAS NEVER ME! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:10 pm

~The camera shows a dark figure almost like a shadow walking down the dark, cold hallway of the Wrestling Syndication Arena. You could hear a faint laugh in the darkness. As the camera walks closer to this figure a loud "Bang" echos the hallways and knocks the camera man down. For minutes the camera is on the ground put then is suddenly picked up by a unseen force. The unseen force turns the camera around and a man, with blondish hair is seen. He smiles at the camera and starts to move his lips~

Dean Wolfe
IT WAS NEVER ME! Tumblr_m7ejx7V2Hk1rtbl14o1_250
IT WAS NOT ME I PROMISE .... HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF. I AM NOT THE ATTACKER WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME? ... Or was I? that is a question that you will never know or ever find out. Phillip Phillips i have nothing against you ... hell i don't even fucking know you well i know some things .... Like how you think you are better than everyone else! I'm not crazy DAMMIT, I'm just DIFFERENT IN MY OWN WAY but you people think I am huh? well i think you are entitled to your opinion and i respect that!

~This strange man finally shows his full face when he walks towards the lighter part of the hallway. He is wearing Joker like Facepaint and seems to be smiling. He licks his lips then and bust out laughing. The laughs echo in the long hallway he turns the camera to the body of the camera man laying on the ground. He looks to be unconscious, This man kicks the camera man in the ribs and turns the camera back around and continues where he left off~

Dean Wolfe
As you people see .... I idolize the Joker hell i'm kinda like him! I'm craz... i mean i have a different mind set then others. You people will see what i'm really like in the ring, I love to inflict punishment on others .... and myself. But before that i would love to introduce myself! I am DEAN WOLFE!! you people probably have heard the Wolfe name because that is my cousins wrestling name! "The Instant Classic" eh hes nothing more than a JOKE! .... I am better than him in every way possible. People may not know who i am now but when i win that world title one day. People won't be looking at me as Jacob Wolfe's reject cousin! The will be looking at me as The man that buried Jacob Wolfe's legacy to the ground! and trust me when i say that.... BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN!

IT WAS NEVER ME! StaticTV
~The camera is suddenly thrown to the ground, nothing but static is seen, But you could hear the sound of laughter followed by a loud bang. As if a locker room was shut with aggression~
Back to top Go down

IT WAS NEVER ME!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos! :: Character Development-
Jump to: