ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Forgotten Lord...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Forgotten God
The Forgotten God

Pointz : 9
Thanks Hit : 0

The Forgotten Lord... Empty
PostSubject: The Forgotten Lord...   The Forgotten Lord... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:57 pm

A slightly curious, if not creepy, figure in a cloak walked backstage past a few rooms the others seemed to call 'locker rooms' and read the nameplates of each, knowing exactly who he was looking for. He had wandered this damp, concrete hallway for a few more seconds before he laid eyes upon the locker room he was looking for. The nameplate read, to his dark and shrouded eyes, "Phillip Phillips." He pondered for a second, wondering if he should waste his breath and incentive to knock on said door.

He decided the talk would be worth it, and he slowly moved his robed arm up and knocked on the door, firmly and loudly. He sat for a moment, and waited for an answer from the man he was looking to speak to, Phillip Phillips.

TBC Phillip Phillips
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Lord...   The Forgotten Lord... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 pm

The man stood at the door for a moment, looking a bit impatient. Finally, the door began to open, and Phillip Phillips stood at the door, soaked and wearing only a towel around his waist.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Oh, um, hi, I, uh, I... I was just, uh... um... eh heh... just a sec.

He closed the door and the man shook his head until Phillip finally returned, dry and fully clothed.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Eh heh... sorry about that... anyways... wait, who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want with me?

((TBC: "THE FORGOTTEN GOD" OR WHOEVER TF THIS BITCH IS LOL))
Back to top Go down
The Forgotten God
The Forgotten God

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Lord...   The Forgotten Lord... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 pm

The mysterious cloaked figure laughed a bit at this, quite stupid looking might I add, man replied to his knock on his humble locker room.

The cloaked man then maintained a straight face and started speaking, in an odd hoarse and slightly demonic voice.

"I'm..new around here. Entirely new, in fact, as I have just entered this building about 30 minutes and 29 seconds ago. And..by the looks of you..the competition seems to be entirely thin. It's amazing, actually, there's nobody who seems of any decent challenge around here. There's an insipid rambler in a quite insipid looking mask, and basically a bunch of cocky people, including you. I saw someone walking in here with a silver jacket with a hashtag emblazoned on the back of it...how stupidic and pointless.. My point is, this place has no challenge, and I'm imploring you to not try to instigate me or make me angry in any way."

TBC Phillip Phillips
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Lord...   The Forgotten Lord... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Phillip brushed the hair out of his face, then finally processed what he said and stared at the man, stuttering at first as he tried to find a reply to the wave of pointless stupidity.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Wait... so you came here to tell me this? Um, okay... good for you. The wrestlers here apparently suck, because we look like retards. Whoop-de-fucking-doo. The fuck's your point? I mean, you should fucking talk, douche. Nice dress, who the fuck are you supposed to be, Grim Reaper?

Phillip shook his head and rolled his eyes as he began to shut the door to his dressing room...

((TBC: THIS SLUT))

Last edited by Phillip Phillips on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Forgotten God
The Forgotten God

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Lord...   The Forgotten Lord... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 pm

The cloaked man threw out a swift kick, knocking the door across the room, past Phillip.

"..Excuse me, sir. We weren't done with our conversation yet. And..you seem to be stuttering a bit. Maybe you could answer a few questions I have..first of all, if you have a spot in the first match for the world title of this great establishment, I want that spot and I will gladly take it. As assumed by your whored out locker room, you have been whored out by the management of this mindless establishment. I mean, look at all your fake statues and awards..it's quite pointless, actually. You are the entire embodiment of pointless and it's quite sad. I pity you, Phillip. And the thing is...people like you are the people I like to make writhe and cry in the middle of that ring..as seen by my past careers. So, what do you have to say to that, Phillip Phillips?"
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Lord...   The Forgotten Lord... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Phillip glanced back at the unbolted door, chuckling slightly as he shook his head.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Well, first of all, Captain "Expert on all things Wrestling Syndication", I would recommend actually studying up on your facts before blubbering out mindless, false bullshit. First of all, I earned these awards by actually being talented and respectful, unlike you, Mr. Douchebag Reaper. At least I'm not too fucking pussy to actually show my face. Who the fuck are you anyways?

He raised his eyebrow as the mysterious man stared on silently. Phillip rolled his eyes.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Fine then, I guess we're gonna have to find out the hard way...

He quickly tackled down the man and fought him, kicking and screaming, in attempt to remove the generic black mask hiding his face.

((TBC: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK))
Back to top Go down
The Forgotten God
The Forgotten God

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Lord...   The Forgotten Lord... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:33 pm

The man kicked at Phillip on the floor before jabbing him in the eye with something decently sharp and hitting him in the head with a running knee before walking on to the next locker room to have his next little chat.

"Some people can be so rude.."

He found the next locker room, the label on the door reading "Dark Angel"

"...Ah, it's the insipid one..perfect."

He knocked on the door slowly and waited for a response, re-affixing his mask since the jackass from before had nearly torn it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Lord...   The Forgotten Lord... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Lord...
Page 1 of 1