ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Yeah buddy.... TECY in WEW #NoobKiller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tecy V.1
Tecy V.1

Pointz : 6
Thanks Hit : 0

Yeah buddy.... TECY in WEW #NoobKiller Empty
PostSubject: Yeah buddy.... TECY in WEW #NoobKiller   Yeah buddy.... TECY in WEW #NoobKiller EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 pm

"Money is the root of all evil, it is said. For TEC, it is the force that compels him to compete; and, while the figurehead of EWA may be affluent, he is hardly sharing that wealth with his employees. So, what would convince TEC to dedicate his time back into the independent circuit? He fought for so long to escape the ‘little leagues’ and yet here he is. For the moment, this question will go unanswered. But – no doubt – answers will begin to surface as the weeks transpire."

"Technical Finesse. These two words TEC has used to describe his talent."

TEC: "My first step into the ring was a successful one. I took everyone out with one well timed jump, one moonsault from the rafters. They must have called me crazy, I call it desperate. I wanted to make an impact, but in doing so I took the spot monkey approach, I threw myself to get a cheap cheer. That was before the explosion happened. I just remember being rushed out of the ring along with the rest of the roster it seemed! It was us against the fans, us against the people that had paid tickets into this nightmare. We all bailed, all cramming through the doors, desperate to survive as the place started to go up in smoke, flames fanning across the hallways and inner sanctum of the building. I remember my eyes rolling back in my head, I remember feeling too warm in the mask, I remember almost passing out. A guy of my size can’t take a lack of oxygen, I was about to go under. I was slipping, falling. That day, those six that died almost became seven. Serious business indeed, more serious possibly than first anticipated. What it was over, none of us know, all we know is that it was due to one of the owners and it was due to some bad business he had gotten himself into. This was what I hated about being here in "The Wrestling Bussines". Everything was a fucking drama; everything would sooner blow up than be sorted in any other way. It was like a scene out of a fucking action film and here I am, caught right in the middle of the exact same sort of shit that I can’t stand. Admittedly, I was the one who signed up for this crusade, so some could say I brought it all upon myself but how was I to know that this sort of stuff was going to happen? I sit outside of what was the Edison Industrial Complex, a hand placed on my shoulder. I was sat in sheer shock, having had what memory of what happened after the rush of everyone leaving, completely blanked out. I don’t remember a thing, all I remember are my eyes rolling. Did I lose consciousness? If I did, who was it that saved me? Who got me out of there alive, and after my promo, why? Why did they do that? What did they have to gain? take a look at the pale, pasty hand on my shoulder. He’s about four inches taller than me when stood. The arm attached is pretty mangled, there are obvious burn marks being disguised by a large scorpion tattoo, around the tattoo is another tattoo which underlays the original, a tribal pattern. I remember seeing this tattoo months ago and seeing the letter “Y” in a banner underneath the Scorpion’s stinger, now however that letter is surrounded by several more. The remainder of the letters wraps around that ‘Y’ and form the name SYDNEY. It’s all in capitals; the reasoning for this I guess is because the first letter that was grafted onto the arm in ink was in a capital. This man is no stranger to me, if you can’t tell already. Rather, he’s a friendly face, but he’s also a liar. He’s one that invested in all of this bullshit, he’s one that turned from his original style and became something else to cater to the crowd. He lied to me for years about being a mentor, about being a friend, an ally. He lied to everyone in Alabama and Georgia for so many years; it makes me sick to think that a man like this still survives."

He looks down on me, a warm smile on his face.

“Glad to see you’re okay, kid.” He tells me in his southern drawl. “You had me worried there.”

TEC:‘What the HELL is he doing here?’ The first thing that enters my mind is cynical, yes, but I want to know. Why is he here, I escaped from where I was because of him. I ran away from the south, I bolted; I hated what he had turned MY sport into. I had fought for the honor of this sport for too long, and then suddenly HE speaks out and HE tells me that HE is my mentor and HE has been for the past three years. I felt sick to my stomach, I wanted to puke. I remember that feeling of impending hatred coming in, realizing that I had been taught by someone who had learned nothing but the ways of performance.

“What are you doing here?” I ask him, an angry tone to my voice.

“No need to be so ungrateful.” He answers me back.

“You know, I didn’t ask for a lecture on gratitude, I asked what you were here for. What’s your angle?” I ask him, getting more aggressive, standing now as I do so as if I hope to intimidate a guy who is taller and obviously more built than me. Looking up at his face, however, I see something that shocks me. A mask.

These masks, they are the ultimate sign of honor and respect. They are sacred, it gives you character. He already has his own character, that of a liar, he doesn’t need a lucha mask. The bottom of his mask is unstrapped, as if he is waiting to take it off.

He looks down at me, as if I have deeply annoyed him or caused him grievance.

“My angle is that I was in that crowd watching. I was there without this-” He points towards the mask. “-on. I sat and watched, your promo was riveting, great stuff. Then I saw the moonsault, which made me smile by the way. It was after that, the explosion. When everyone was getting out…I grabbed you, saw you were in trouble. I put the mask back on and waited. My angle is to make sure that my student…and my friend…is safe. If you don’t believe that then it’s your own look-out.”

His FRIEND? Since when was I his friend? I learned from him what I had to, and even now I wish I didn’t because everything I’ve learned has turned out to be a great big lie. He’s far from my friend.

“Since when did you look out for anyone but you? Huh? Honesty really isn’t your strong suit, you know that?” Maybe I’m being a bit harsh on him as he stands, his hands now cupped over his crotch.

“Ouch, Lowblow. That was a bit uncalled for kid.” He jests with me. “Seriously, I’m really not this big bad wolf that you keep painting me out to be. I mean, sure I’m not born from Mexico and I’ve been off and around the world, but mate-” he tries to reason with me. “-I’ve been nothing but there for you. When you won your first title back in Mexico, I was there. When you won your first tournament in Jersey, who celebrated with you? And now…now that you were almost burned alive in…a soap opera styled explosion…who was the one to pull you from the flames and rubble? Man, you’re right, I think about me a lot, but when it comes to friends, and those that mean something…well, you can’t put a price on it.”

Maybe I’ve painted the wrong picture of him, perhaps I’ve painted him as The Scream when he should be painted more as the Mona Lisa…or perhaps his brainwashing is setting in. I shake my head, coiling my top lip upwards, trying not to show my anger.

“You did it for YOU! You like the self gratification; you did it to make YOURSELF seem like this great guy, you’re a glory hog. Why were you here to start with? To watch me succeed so YOU could tell everyone that YOU trained me. You…you didn’t save me for me, you saved me for you. You make ME SICK!”

I exploded at him, wanting nothing more than to have a reason to slap the taste out of his mouth. His reaction was unexpected however.

“I’m kinda…upset you think that way.” He tells me. “I expected better, I expected at least a thank you, instead I get a fuck you. I get you’re angry, I get you’re young and you have ambition, I was like that once too…but Fred, don’t forget who brought you to the dance to start with.”

He turns his back on me as he speaks his famous last words.

Yes he brought me here, but do I care?

Of course not.

Later That Day

*TEC gets on his webcam and makes a video promo for his official fansite TECisWEW.com

It’s time, for the first time in months for me to talk trash.

TEC: Thing is though, when you get no hype, no advertising, no promo time on your first week in a company and then that’s followed directly hard work and little appriciation. But this is gonna be my time to shine, i don't care what anyone says.

TEC:Some of you spend your ENTIRE life on some kind of trip. You could barely put three moves together without your precious tricks and weapons, and why? You were too busy in your own private wonderland, exploiting your need for violence. You have NO CARE OR REGARD for yourself OR for your opponents by doing that, all you clearly care about is escaping any pathetic problems you have. Now I ain’t saying that I’m a perfect example of looking after myself, I mean there are times back home where I’d go out with the guys, but there’s a difference between casual fun and self-destruction and ANYONE would be able to tell you what it is that you’re doing. Thing is though, you’re more than happy to go down that route because it gets you away from everything – well one thing that the drugs won’t get you away from, is me. While you all’re stuck in your own little world during your matches, I’m gonna be making an impact in mine.

TEC steps forward towards the camera and quickly click it off, deciding that I’m just about done. I allow then, my body to fall onto the bed behind me as the scene fades
Back to top Go down

Yeah buddy.... TECY in WEW #NoobKiller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: