ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Don't mess with me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

Don't mess with me Empty
PostSubject: Don't mess with me   Don't mess with me EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 pm

~ The scene opens with Matt Knoxville sat in his locker room, he has a slightly stressed look on his face ~

Matt Knoxville
Insults I can handle, but frankly there's one man sat down smugly in his little chair smoking a cigar without a care in the world right now, he doesn't know how much trouble he's managed to get himself into. For those of you who don't know who I'm speaking of he's a current WEW commentator, a seriously biased and idiotic one, his name is Chris Shields. Chris, I don't know if you're watching this and frankly I don't give a damn because sooner or later this is going to be posted on Youtube AND the official WEW Site eventually so I know this'll end up playing on your screen at some point, whether that be in the next half an hour or next month. Chris you've been blatantly insulting me the whole time you've been in this company and don't say you didn't because I have all the proof that I need, first it was when I was winning matches, instead of giving me praise like everyone should you said I couldn't wrestle. Let's fast forward to last week shall we? Last week I faced Ringo McGazzler, a shockingly tough opponent, I lost, Shields decides because I had an off day to make even more insults about me by saying I lost to an "ex-prostitute".

~ Jacob Culver sniggers before being given a stern look by Matt Knoxville, the screen fades and suddenly it cuts to the arena, No Revolution by The Explosion plays on the P.A. System and Matt Knoxville enters the ring with a microphone ~

Matt Knoxville
Looks like our little friend Chris Shields decided to leave the building, eh? Oh well, I have something else in store for him instead. Chris Shields I want you banned from the arena at Genesis so you can't try and get me off my game like you try to do every other week I come out to the ring! I also want a match against you next Overdrive, whether I'm Revelation Champion or not. I know there are only two men that can make this possible, one of those men isn't even here today so I want Chris DeLuca to come out here right now while I'm still patient enough to go through this damned thing!

TBC by Chris DeLuca
Back to top Go down

Don't mess with me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: