ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Griffin's Going Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Griffin's Going Down Empty
PostSubject: The Griffin's Going Down   The Griffin's Going Down EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Randy Reaume was walking through the front doors to the arena with a mic in his hand and a cameraman following him.

So, Blaze, I heard you deny that Mike Cole is your lackey. Well, why else would he conveniently show up as I had you in the anaconda vice, do nothing but stand on the apron, and then distract me so you can be a little coward and roll me up for the win? You're giving me a lot of reason to suspect that you and Cole were working together that night and are still doing so against me at Hell in a Cell, but then again, if he does anything, DeLuca is going to fire his stupid ass anyway, and, well, I just heard some new developments from DeLuca. Word is he wants the cell to have no doors and extra-tough steel so nobody can run in and screw me over.

Isn't that a bummer for you, Blaze? That means you have absolutely no chance of winning now. That's so sad for you, bud. I'll make sure to make it quick so it's not too humiliating. But wait, after Hell in a Cell..the week afterwards, you're going to be in a gauntlet match. Yes, with two people you've already pinned..but after a Hell in a Cell match, Blaze. A hell in a cell match where I will beat you senseless across that ring..Blaze, nobody will be able to even recognize you after you walk out of that cell. The blood covering your face will be too thick to see behind...so Blaze, just one more question. Are you ready? If so, come down to the interview area and we'll have a little..non-physical chat. I assure you, Blaze. I won't hurt you yet.

Randy started walking towards the interview area, walking past Phillip Phillips and tripping him up in the hallway in the meantime.

TBC WITH ANOTHER POST with a two-person segment
Back to top Go down

The Griffin's Going Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: WEW PPV Promos-
Jump to: