ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

This is just a small ideal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JordanWelsh
JordanWelsh

Pointz : 7
Thanks Hit : 0

This is just a small ideal. Empty
PostSubject: This is just a small ideal.   This is just a small ideal. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:57 am

"My Name....Is Jason Arona" Spoke a man, his black hair dropping across his face, as he leaned back against a wall, breathing heavily. "I was supposedly one of the best wrestlers on the face of this planet, Trained by the best ever to grace this industry...But one day, a birdie came to me, or was it a monster, was it real or fake...It didn't matter." He spoke as he rose to his feet. "Because Birdie said 'What you do dosent matter, who you were trained by dosen't matter, it's those who you destroy that you become what you are, and that is a Legend...And thats why i am here, to prove my legacy to everybody who watches me. I am out for blood, not because i hate you, not because i want to hurt you, but because i want to prove not only to myself, but to those out there in the crowd, those who buy the DVD's at the merch stands, people who watch us online, i want them to be talking about one person, the man who stole the show...And that man is Jason 'The end...Stigamata...'.....Arona, I don't care what you call me, i don't mind if you hate me, or love me."

He started to push the cameraman away from him. "These following weeks, days melting into one another, you can see who i truly am...And that is a monster in sheep's clothing."
Back to top Go down

This is just a small ideal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: