ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Share | 

Anger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason DeAngelo
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

Pointz : 1038
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Anger   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:03 am

His music hit and Mason appeared from behind the curtain, the usual grin that he wore was absent, and he looked angrier than usual. He ignored everyone and went straight into the ring and leaned over the ropes to get the mic and moved to the middle of the ring, ignoring his normal routine of taunting the crowd.

Mason

"I am sure you are all very happy with yourselves aren't you? I bet it feels so nice to sit up in the stands and look down on me as I come out here for the second week in a row after technically losing two matches in a row. It makes me sick to think that you people would rather see some nobody who was being absolutely dominated by me sneak in and get a win because Brandon Bash decided he wanted to interfere in my match. I was dominating that match! I was a lion trapped in a cage with two scared mice and neither of them could handle me. From the minute that bell rang last Saturday, I put on a show like no man has ever done before, just like I do week in and week out. And yet, here I am again, on the losing end. I can see it in all of your eyes, you think I am demoralized by this loss, you think that Brandon Bash is in my head and he is going to defeat me at the PPV. That's right, I am calling it, it is going to be me and Bash at Genesis next month."

"I am going to stomp an absolute mud hole in Raphael's ass. I am going to make sure that he knows that he is nothing but a fly that needs to be crushed. Raphael, I know you are listening, and I want you to know something. You have made it this far by cheating, but that is not going to be the case at our next match. No, this will be no handicap match, I am coming for you and I am going to make it quick. You are nothing to me and I am going to prove it. The entire world will watch as you crumble beneath the fury of Mason DeAngelo. For the first time since I have been a member of WEW I am going to come out and give it my absolute best just for you. You will see, first hand, what it is like to be in the ring with a man of my abilities. Nothing will be able to save you, especially not Bash, because I want him more than I have ever wanted anything in my life."

"Brandon, I will see you at Genesis, and when we get there I am going to show the world just how terrible of a wrestler you really are. They will know that you are second best after the pay per view. The entire world will see that Mason DeAngelo reigns supreme over ever wrestler who is currently on the WEW roster and I will become WEW's first ever Revolution champion, and after that, I am going for the World Heavyweight belt. I will not stop until I am the number one superstar that this business has ever seen, and you are nothing more than a stepping stone, a stone that I will crush beneath my feet."

"Brandon I almost feel sorry for you. You have enraged the greatest wrestler of all time and I will stop at nothing to get my vengeance. You better pray to your god every day until our match. You need to look up and beg him to give you the strength it will take to defeat me, and even if you get it, you will still lose. There is no god powerful enough to take Mason DeAngelo down. If he comes down and he steps in your place to try and defeat me, I will break him just like I am going to break you because there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that will stop me from beating you. I AM THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!!!"

Mason angrily throws his mic into the crowd and his music hits and Mason leaves the ring quickly.
Back to top Go down

Anger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1