ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Hunt is...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hunt
Nicole Hunt

Pointz : 35
Thanks Hit : 0

The Hunt is... Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt is...   The Hunt is... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:44 pm

The Hunt is... Mickie-James1

It is a very sexy day in Oahu Hawaii. The sun is beating upon the sand and ocean and as you turn around, you see a small house sitting about three feet to your right. You make your way towards the house and stop when you see a woman sitting out on her porch, over looking the ocean. As you slowly make your way closer to the porch, she notices you and motions for you to make your way towards her. "Come on up. I won't bite...yet." You walk upon the porch and sit across from the woman. The woman chuckles as she motions for her maid to come towards her. "Please bring out some tea for our guest here. I think he is wondering who I am. Well that is very simple. I am Nicole Hunt, but you may remember me from such places as WWED and ECWR under a ring name that didn't make much sense in Nicoli Hunt. I have been gone from the wrestling scene for a slight bit, and now it is time for me to make my return." The maid walked off as you lean back in the chair listening to Nicole. She looked out over the ocean, and then looked back at you with a intense look in her eyes. "I am returning to a very interesting company called Warfare Entertainment Wrestling. You could say it is a bit of a good fit for me. Since I am into the brutal types of matches like a barbed wire rope match, or how about a kendo stick match? Not your liking? Well you look like the type that loves to see two women go at it...and I am sorry to tell you this but I don't wrestle just the chicks." You look at Nicole with a sad look on your face. Nicole just chuckled and the maid came back out with a large pitcher of tea and two glasses on a tray. The maid sat the tray down on the table and poured the tea in the glasses. The maid handed you a glass and you take it with a small smile on your face. Nicole took the other glass and the maid left the pitcher on the table as she went back inside the house. "It seems that you like it when two women wrestle and don't you lie to me. I am not that type of woman though. I don't care if it is a man, a woman, a transgendered, a cat or a dog. In WEW, I am going to make sure that I come out on the top of the mountain. It seems that the sirens division is pretty much dissolved and that is sad. I would have ruled over that division. Oh well though...I guess it is time to show up my male counter parts. I am not someone to take lightly either." You take a drink of your tea and you listen to Nicole. Nicole stands up and walks towards the stair well that you came up. She sat on the top stair as the sun began to set over the horizion. "You don't believe me do you?" You nodded your head no as you made your way towards her. Nicole stood back up and sat her tea on the edge of the rail on the porch. She looked at you with some what of an evil glare in her eyes. You take two steps back as she began to speak. "I knew you wouldn't believe me. Oh well. It seems as if no one really believes me in most of anything. I will however make sure that WEW management see that they signed a woman with a lust for blood and no remorse. I am going to get to the top of the company, by any means necessary. However you don't want to hear me banter on and on...enjoy the tea and the sun set." You sit back in your chair and watch Nicole take a seat in the chair next to you. You two sit in silence as the sun continued to set and the ocean continued to batter the beach near the house.
Back to top Go down

The Hunt is...
Page 1 of 1