ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Former Writer here asking a question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hunt
Nicole Hunt

Pointz : 35
Thanks Hit : 0

Former Writer here asking a question Empty
PostSubject: Former Writer here asking a question   Former Writer here asking a question EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 am

Hi there.

First off I want to say sorry. I know that not giving any reason for no showing was horrid and I should have given you guy a reason. Between school, mom, my own health and going from 2 computers to 1 computer for 3 people...I didn't get time to do any roleplaying for any site. I feel horrid because I always show to all my matches, and it sucks when I just up and left this place. Again...I am sorry for this.

So with all of that being said, I was wondering what it would take for me to come back. I got an email stating my account was inactive here, and was hoping to come back to this awesome place.

Thanks for at least reading this.

Asherz
AKA Nicole Hunt
Back to top Go down
Mason DeAngelo
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mason DeAngelo

Pointz : 1038

PostSubject: Re: Former Writer here asking a question   Former Writer here asking a question EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 pm

I suppose writing up a contract and then trying to get booked for the next show would be the best thing.

I do not know you, but welcome back, and good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Writer here asking a question   Former Writer here asking a question EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 pm

NO FORGIVENESS

loljk

Welcome back, hopefully this time you'll be able to stick around. Just give us a little notice next time! Philly Philly is an idiot, so he'll probably delete an account if it's inactive for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hunt
Nicole Hunt

Pointz : 35

PostSubject: Re: Former Writer here asking a question   Former Writer here asking a question EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

>< I will just copy my old contract and post it guys. I won't leave this time and I can't wait to see where I can go from here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

PostSubject: Re: Former Writer here asking a question   Former Writer here asking a question EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
Philly Philly is an idiot
Your mom is an idiot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Writer here asking a question   Former Writer here asking a question EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:37 am

I got in a screaming match with my mom for NO FUCKING REASON today. I literally sit down to do what she asked, and she starts throwing f-bombs at me.

She's a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Writer here asking a question   Former Writer here asking a question Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Writer here asking a question
Page 1 of 1