ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Pointz : 4095
Thanks Hit : -2

Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER... Empty
PostSubject: Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER...   Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Austin Cross' music plays as smoke floods the arena. The lights dim, and the heavy bass of Holy Diver reflects off of everything. Austin steps out, walking slow, his eyes shifting from fan to fan. In his hand is a mic, held in a white-knuckled grip. He walks down to the ring, stomping his feet as he goes. Cross slides into the ring, and immediately raises the microphone to his previously bit down on lips.

Austin Cross:
Tell me, how many of you saw what I about Martin Taylor previously this week? How many of you saw what he said about me, too?

The fans booed and cheered loud enough to indicated they all saw both.

Yes, this is good. Why?, you may ask. Because I'm about to humiliate Taylor. I said, and I quote, "He's a new kid, just looking for a chance to shine. I can respect that... I too was once just a kid trying to get abreak. But am I going to let him get his chance? Am I going to let him seize the day?"
, quote over. I did indeed say he was a kid, a newborn in this business. But you know how he responded? 'He is still a kid, waiting his moment to shine.'. Wait... has he never watched professional wrestling? Is he so new to this wrestling thing that he hasn't seen Austin Cross' career stretching from UEW, to EWF, to EHDW, to AWO, to EWE, to , to NEW. I left my mark in ALL of those places. I was arguably the most controversial Anarchist in the business!

The fans have mixed reaction to this, both cheering at the memories of Cross but booing the new him.

Martin Taylor. You doubt my status as a legend? How many titles have you held throughout your career? How many WINS? How many times have you been in the main-event? Exactly. When you compare your career to mine, the evidence is simple. I am FAR more superior to you. You're just a cocky young punk trying to take down a legend in the making.

The fans boo Cross, showing Martin Taylor to be the fan favorite. Cross stops for a moment, nodding his head cockily at them.

In fact, Taylor. Why don't you come down to the ring right now?

Austin dropped the mic to his side as he awaited Taylor's theme music to play.

TBC: ANYONE

Last edited by A. F. Cross on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER...   Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Martin Taylor makes his way to the ring as the crowd cheers. He high fives everyone before getting in the ring. He gets a mic and begins to speak.

Martin Taylor:
Your history? Your history was full of violence, drugs, jail, firing and more. Let me remind you your so called "history". You lost your chance in the AWO tag team titles, you went to jail, you were fired dozen times, you had a drug problem, you attack people from behind, you are easily angered, umm should I continue or that is enough? Austin, you still didn't prove anything here. I am not talking about the past, I am talking about the present. This is your debut match. You want to know what I am capable of? go ask Austin Jacobs, the guy I defeated. Or go ask Raphael Di Acciaioli, the guy I gave him the beating of his lifetime.

Crowd cheers

Martin Taylor:
I don't care wha
t did you do in the past. As I said, I am talking about the present. And the evidence in the present says I will win. At least I would beat the shit out of you if I didn't win. Trust me Austin, you don't want a piece of me. I know that you are more experienced than me. I respect that. But miracles happen. Who thought that Raphael Di Acciaioli would win the fatal 4 way match? Who thought that Axle Valantino would get eliminated from the WEW championship? Although beating you isn't a miracle, just expect me to win. I said it before and I will say it again, you don't know what I am capable of.

TBC: Austin Cross
Back to top Go down
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Pointz : 4095
Thanks Hit : -2

PostSubject: Re: Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER...   Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Cross raises the mic to his lips, both anger and amusement flooding into his face.

You say you don't care about the past, yet you talk nonstop about my history? Yes, I was involved in some shady things. But at least I HAVE a history. Despite all that, I STILL win matches. I STILL make bank. I STILL get ass. And what do you have? You have your egotistical brain and your right hand.

Austin pauses as some fans laugh, but most boo. He stares directly into Martin's eyes, any glimmer of humor suddenly gone. The smile that was there just seconds ago gives way to a sneer.

You think you are more extreme than me? I've defeated behemoths in matches that were clearly stacked against me. I've ended careers more prestigious than anyone here. You say I don't know what YOU'RE capable of? You must open your eyes and accept the fact that anything you've done in this business will never measure up to the accomplishments I've made and will continue to make. You are nothing but another W on my chart, Martin. You mean nothing to me.

Cross looks away for a second and goes blurry eyed. It looks as if he's in deep thought. His expression suddenly hardens as his head snaps back, a new fire in his eyes.

You think you know EXTREME? When you enter the ring with me, son, you will experience the Sovereign Lord of Hardcore. You've seen what I did to my FRIEND Phillip Phillips?

The titantron suddenly flickers to life, and a clip starts playing. It shows Austin Cross and Phillip Phillips standing in the middle of a EHDW ring. Cross turns around and hits P2 with a kendo stick, and continues to do so for a while after. When he stops, Phillips is bleeding and battered, and Cross simply smiles at what he's done. As the clip ends, the fans are groaning, and Martin Taylor looks stunned. Cross is blank-faced.

And you've seen what I've done to my enemies.

A clip shows Austin Cross smashing a coffee mug over the head of Cole Scorpio. Everyone is shocked and disgusted. Cross grins evily.

Now imagine what I'll do to someone I hate. There's no use in wishing you good luck, because when you enter the ring with the Holy Diver... you might as well just say goodbye to good health now.

Austin drops the mic and walks out of the arena as the camera fades.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER...   Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER... Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Controverisal Anarchist EVER...
Page 1 of 1