ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Share | 

The Dive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

Pointz : 3994
Thanks Hit : -2

PostSubject: The Dive   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 am

The scene opens up to show a trashed room, with overturned furniture and trash strewn across the floor. Couches with ripped cushions, tables with holes gouged out of the tops. The wallpaper peeling. It looks as if someone trashed this place a long time ago, and nobody ever came back to clean up. A poster on the wall reads Entraptment and another Rage. The camera pans over to show a shadowy figure with his back turned to the camera sitting in a steel chair. He turns around, revealing himself to be Austin Cross. He glares at the camera, before jumping up and lunging at it. He stops just a foot or two away.

Austin Cross:
You
DARE follow me here? You DARE disturb me?

Austin is snarling, baring his bright white teeth.

You're lucky I'm not feeling very brutal right now, or you'd be trying to figure out how to get your head out of that wall.

Cross smiles at the camera before backing up a few feet.

Actually, I'm glad you came. I have much to talk about... but I won't keep you to long. No, you see, my topic isn't very interesting. The topic is my opponent at this weeks Overdrive, Martin Taylor. Who?, you may ask yourself. That I was wondering myself when I first arrived here at WEW. But, like every good superstar should, I did my research. There wasn't much to read. He's a new kid, just looking for a chance to shine. I can respect that... I too was once just a kid trying to get a break. But am I going to let him get his chance? Am I going to let him seize the day?

Cross shakes his head chuckling, laughing at what he said.

OF COURSE NOT. I'm going to end this kid's career before it gets a good start. He's going to rue the idea of becoming a professional wrestler for the rest of the life. He may think he's up here-

Cross makes a hand motion, putting him right in the middle.

-but when he loses to me on Overdrive after taking The Dive, he'll be down here.

Cross drops his hand slowly, sending it plummeting to the floor. He laughs maniacally, going for a good minute, before standing back up and brushing the dirt from his jeans.

There you go. I gave you what you wanted... now leave.
GO!

Cross shouts at the camera as it fades to black...

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

The Dive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1