ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A Classic Cliché

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie O'Hara
Jamie O'Hara

Pointz : 8
Thanks Hit : 0

A Classic Cliché Empty
PostSubject: A Classic Cliché   A Classic Cliché EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:56 pm

A Classic Cliché
Jamie O'Hara WEW Debut Promo

The scene slowly opens up on the Oracle Arena and the fans who packed it, await the following segment or match on Overdrive. Their cheers are nothing more than an anxious roar. “Better Off This Way” by A Day To Remember hits and the fans original descend into cheers until the realisation of the unknown theme song sinks in. Once again, their cheers become nothing more than an anxious roar. The music continues for several more seconds as no graphic lights up the stage, the lights are simply white, no movement. A figure walks out from behind the curtain and onto the stage. The roar from the fans becomes bigger at the appearance. Sporting a rather formal attire of black leather shoes, pants and a simple white, buttoned up shirt with a microphone clenched firmly in his hand, he stares around the arena. Slowly, he begins to walk towards the ring with a wide and friendly smile that stretches from ear to ear. Once in the ring, he begins to play to the crowd in a joyful manner and thus the fans begin to cheer. As the music fades out, the cheers continue but the man stops, drops his head and shakes it in disapproval.

Jamie O’Hara
Ladies and gentlemen, do yourself a favour by saving yourself from embarrassment and quite simply, shut the hell up.

The comment triggers a wave of jeers from the crowd.

Jamie O’Hara
I find it rather hilarious how I was simply able to walk out here, a happy go lucky character and suck you all into it. Not only does it prove how moronic the common American can be while Australians like myself prove to be nothing more than awesome, however, it shows that nothing changes when you go from one federation to another. For years I’ve played off the enjoyment from fans like you all. For years I’ve built a career out of being the man the fans cheer for and quite honestly it makes me sick to my stomach how gullible you all are.

The man chuckles at the enjoyment of his own lines. A cocky, egotistical habit. The fans jeers become mixed in with a “Who the hell are you?” chant.

Jamie O’Hara
Ladies and gentlemen, you’re looking at the man who will walk down to this ring every Saturday night on Overdrive and quickly surpass every pathetic fool behind that curtain. The man that, before you even realise it will be on the poster for every event. The man, who will have the gold strapped around his waist, annihilating every damn opponent that steps before him. The man, whose name you will never forget.

For years I’ve made my way through various federations and each one of them left me bored and at times, my own greatness began to decay as the only competition that stood before me were idiotic and rather delusional opponents who thought they could dethrone me and seize the gold for themselves. It never happened. I continued to keep a grip on these smaller places for months until I saved myself from what I like to call, career suicide where one drives their career so far down into the dirt that they’re better off quitting.

The man pauses for a moment before pointing towards the curtain and once again chuckles.

Jamie O’Hara
Behind that curtain lies a roster full of people who believe they’re better than the rest. A roster filled with people who believe they’re your heroes, your saviours. They’re nothing more than men who have dreams to dream big. Men who would only dream to face the people I’ve faced. Dean James and Lucifer Creed. Two names I have the utmost respect for and you may not know them but they’re by far the best I’ve faced. Coming here is nothing more than a way I can get back on the horse. Those guys in this federation are men I’ll simply walk over to have that title wrapped around my waist.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me finish this fantastic wake up call with a classic cliché, remember the name, Jamie O’Hara.

“Better Off This Way” by A Day To Remember hits and the fans begin to jeer. O’Hara leaves the ring with a cocky smirk across his face, mocking the fans who still hold their hand out. He stands on top of the stage and looks back towards the crowd. He chuckles again before walking away.

OOC: Haven't done much this year so I'm a tad rusty
Back to top Go down

A Classic Cliché
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: