ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Reaper's speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.Creed
D.Creed

Pointz : 180
Thanks Hit : 0

The Reaper's speech Empty
PostSubject: The Reaper's speech   The Reaper's speech EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 pm

The scene opens up to the arena being filled with the familiar sound of excited fans, happy to just be at a live event even though nothing was happening at the moment. Even though he had only experienced it once, Daniel Creed still felt like he was returning home. He stood at the edge of backstage, only a few inches away from the spot light and the incredible roar of the fans. As he stood there in his leather biker cut, plane black wrestling tights, and black boots, the only thought running through his mind was the need to take just a few steps forward.

As he did so, the crowd erupted. The screams, the cheers, and the yells all melted together into one unstoppable wave of sound. Creed couldn’t help but smile as he walked down the ramp, his boots thudding against the metal. It wasn’t long until he was at the steel steps that led him to the sacred squared circle. There, he made his rounds, going to all four sides, raised a clenched fist, and greeted the thunderous crowed with a yell of his own. As the crowed quieted down, a small man in, what seemed like, his mid thirties, handed him a mic.

Daniel Creed
“I don’t know what the hell your name is, but thank you. Now, my name is Daniel Creed, and in case ya’ll don’t remember, I’m here to kick some ass. That’s exactly what I am going to do this week on Overdrive.”

The crowd exploded, their cheers almost deafening. The smile found its way back to the face of Daniel Creed.

Daniel Creed
"As ya’ll might now, my opponent this week is some kid who goes by the name SKY, and like me, he hasn’t really had a chance to prove himself in front of all you people. I know ya’ll might not expect much from this match, but something tells me that ya’ll are in for one hell of a ride! I can’t speak for this SKY fella, but I know that when I step into this ring and here that bell, I am going to fight like it’s my last night on God’s green earth! I bet each and every single one of ya’ll a beer that by the end of the match, ya’ll will be asking how the hell you got on the edge of your seat. I’m not sure how tough this Mentor Dragon guy who taught him is, but my teacher was this very reaper that is on my back and the great state of Texas, and nether of them will put of with some sad sack who doesn’t give EVERYTHING they do EVERYTHING they have. Believe you me, no one comes out of there without being able to chew nails and throw a punch. Now, if ya’ll will excuse me I am going to go back and have a beer…or two…or three and get ready for my match."

With that, he drops the microphone and, with one finally yell, makes his way backstage with full intention on keeping his word. The crowd excitement ran though his blood as the scene came to an end.
Back to top Go down

The Reaper's speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW 1 :: Site Basket-
Jump to: