ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fists Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fists Up! Empty
PostSubject: Fists Up!   Fists Up! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Images of Cash Maddox in college flash across the screen; sacking the Quarterback in the Rose Bowl his Freshman year, pinning a previously undefeated wrestler, setting records for putting the shot and throwing the discuss. More images follow of the brutal hits that made him legendary in his brief time in the NFL. Then the film started to tatter until it finally tore, and Cash Maddox himself, dressed in wrestling attire, burst through the projection screen.

"No. Forget that. That's the past. I'm not here to talk about what I have done. I'm here to talk about the future... and the future is me. All my life, I've been looking for a challenge. All my life, I've been the biggest, the strongest, the fastest. Everything I've ever done, I excelled at. Sports... grades... women. It's all come so easily."

Cash cracked his neck slowly, and walked over to the projector, tossing the broken film reel into a trash can before dousing it with lighter fluid and tossing a match in. "But I'm not stupid. I'm not expecting to have it easy in WEW. In fact, I'm hoping, I"m PRAYING, that for the first time in my life, somebody here can give me a real fight... but for those that try, and fail?"

Cash's smirk was dark and haunting as the camera faded out.
Back to top Go down

Fists Up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: