ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Ground to dust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim Bexley
Jim Bexley

Pointz : 33
Thanks Hit : 0

Ground to dust Empty
PostSubject: Ground to dust   Ground to dust EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 pm

We open to a shot of Jim Bexley sat ring side in an arena being set up for the latest edition of Saturday night overdrive. His legs are up on the barrier his hands are behind his head and he has a pair of shades on.

Bexley: You know a lot of people took my promo last week the wrong way. I wasn't looking for pity, I was letting you all know I know what it's like to survive hardships but come out on top. It's not the amount of times you get knocked down it's the amount of times you get back up again. Those knockdowns are what build you. I revealed my past to you last week, I showed that dreams can become a reality if you put your mind to it no matter what happens around you. I fought wars in the ring that 20 by 20 feet of canvas, metal and rope. That 20 by 20 foot of blood, sacrifice and tears. 21 years I've been on this earth, almost all of it has been consumed by the art form that takes place beyond those ropes. Wrestling. Not sports entertainment, Wrestling. It is a sport where anything can happen. Wars can break loose, battles can commence and the future will be changed. It's what inspired me to become a true warrior, it's what inspired me to become a king amongst mortal men. I crafted my crown from thorns, my throne upon the mountain of combatants I defeated. But throughout all that, one thing never changed. My empire, the fans, have always been by my side. People say they don't care what others think but deep down without them they would fall apart. Life, like wrestling, is always about attacking and defeating the foe. No one man can defeat his enemy. He needs help, be it mentally or physically. The roar of the lions help the mightiest soldier destroy anything he comes across. You, my loyal followers are my lions, my empire, my legion. Without you I am nothing but a nave ready for the slaughter. You my look upon me with awe and astoundment but I am nothing without you, for this I thank you and hope to prove my worth in the arena that us Warfare Entertainment Wrestling. For King, for country, for honour
Back to top Go down

Ground to dust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: