ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I'm not like everyone else.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diamond Cage
Diamond Cage

Pointz : 99
Thanks Hit : 0

I'm not like everyone else. Empty
PostSubject: I'm not like everyone else.   I'm not like everyone else. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 am

And here I am, out here in Warfare Entertainment Wrestling. And I don't expect to be looked at as one of the scrubs here in this company as I plan on being one of the elite and best this company has to offer, but to cut all that crap let's face it I am the best and I am the one of the elite. It doesn't matter if half of the people in WEW don't know me because they don't have to know me, they should know that I am the toughest guy you are ever going to encounter in the middle of that ring and that is a fact. I have worked hard fighting all over the world in Mexico, Japan, England hell I am known all over the world, but one thing that I am not known for is being a World Heavyweight Champion and that is what I plan to do and fulfill here in the great company of WEW. And I realize that some of the other competitors might be astonished by my statements but what they should realize is that a man like me is in a another level that they wish they could be in, they might say "Well who the hell is this guy and who does he think he is coming in saying he want's to be World Heavyweight Champion" well I say I want to be a World Champion because let's face it who doesn't? and over the next coming weeks when you see Diamond Cage for yourself in the middle of that ring don't be shock with the display of talent you see and don't damn sure try to hop on the bandwagon of the best thing to hit WEW in a long time and for years to come. When you see Diamond Cage in that ring just realize that as you think it may be the end it is only the beginning
Back to top Go down

I'm not like everyone else.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: