ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES Empty
PostSubject: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES XwcYp

Cole's twitter, 7/3/2012 - "I'm drunk as sheeeeeeit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 pm

I just woke up in Canada. I am INCREDIBLY drunk guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:25 pm

WHY AM I FURTHER NORTH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:19 am

THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T COME PICK ME UP PHILLIP PHILLIPS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:24 am

This week on Overdrive, I'll pick the first person to defend my title against. The revolution championship would take eight weeks to get me a number 1 contender, and the wildcard tag team tournament isn't set yet.
Back to top Go down
Mason DeAngelo
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mason DeAngelo

Pointz : 1038
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:04 pm

@ColeScorpio Don't worry, I will be there soon enough. Too bad you don't have the balls to name the Prime Time Superstar number one contender. I do not blame you, though, I would be scared of me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm

@MasonDeAngelo Defend your title 4 times, prove yourself. Until then, I already have targets in sight.
Back to top Go down
Mason DeAngelo
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mason DeAngelo

Pointz : 1038
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:39 pm

@ColeScorpio I am the Prime Time Superstar! The greatest wrestler of all time! I do not have to prove myself to anyone because you and everyone else already knows I am the best. Hide for as long as you can because I have you in my sights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:00 pm

@MasonDeAngelo I'm not hiding. Prove you're the best. Defend your title 4 times, and EARN your spot against me. For now though... I have someone that I NEED to face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES   Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole Scorpio - WARFARE WIRES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: WEW Warfare Wires-
Jump to: