ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cheap Shot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

Cheap Shot Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Shot   Cheap Shot EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Hero plays as the crowd cheers with Martin Taylor heading down to the ring, smiling even though he lost against Raphael

Chris Shields: There is the guy who lost to Raphael last week but, why is he so happy?

Kenny Angel: Because he knows that it is not his performance that cost him the match. I mean, he dominated all the match!

Chris Shields: Well, it doesn't matter Kenny because he lost!

Kenny Angel: Don't call it a loss please!

Martin Taylor grabs the mic and begins to speak

Martin Taylor:
I know you people wonder why am I so happy. I mean, I lost so, I should be sad. But let me tell you something, Raphael probably won in the results. But Technically, I won. I nearly dominated the whole match. It doesn't matter if I won or not. I showed the whole world what I am capable of. Raphael couldn't beat me so he cheated to win. Raphael won, but he didn't beat me. I told you I will kick Raphael's ass, and I did.

Kenny Angel: The man's got a point.

Martin Taylor:
I know I lost, but I am happy. Because each and every one of you said after this match "F**k Raphael, Martin should've won". The plan Raphael used to beat me isn't going to work in the triple threat match. I know that Raphael isn't going to survive against Ray Hardyac and Brandon Bash. Tonight, I will face Austin Jacobs. He lost like me but he didn't dominate like me. What I am asking for is, bringing the extreme to the fans. I am asking any of the owners to come out here and make my match with Austin Jacobs a No DQ match!

Crowd Cheers.

Chris Shields: HELL YEAH!!

Martin Taylor waits for someone to show
Back to top Go down
Chris DeLuca
Chris DeLuca

Pointz : 137
Thanks Hit : 0

Cheap Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Shot   Cheap Shot EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:19 pm

"Who the hell do you think you are coming out here and demanding things like this? You think you're someone important? You think you can just throw match stipulations out there? Well, I'm the only one that can do that, Mr. Taylor, and your disrespect towards Raphael and our completely unbiased, accurate referees makes me sick! How dare you claim that OUR referees did anything wrong! Raphael won completely fairly and you know it. Now, your request to make your match with Austin Jacobs a No Disqualification match has been denied. Instead, I think I'll give all these fans what they want and make it a ladder match! And if you don't respect my decision, well, that's too bad, because I'm in charge and I can make your match whatever I want to make it.

Now, do you have anything to say or apologize for?"

TBC: Martin Taylor OR End Promo

Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

Cheap Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Shot   Cheap Shot EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Martin Taylor:
Apologize? F**k you! I don't fear you, I don't fear Raphael and I don't fear anybody back in the locker room. I fear nothing but god. And I am not gonna kiss your ass like the rest of the locker room. And yes, your referee did a bad call. Raphael cheated. I don't say that, but they do!!

referring to the crowd as they cheer.

Martin Taylor:
You think I will be too scared because you made it a ladder match? Well guess what a**hole, I accept! Only a coward that is afraid of a fight, but I am not. You will know that whatever you do, you aren't going to stop me. Do you even know what the fans want? They want you out of here! I will show you what a real man can do, when I beat Austin Jacobs!

Crowd cheers with insanity. They never expected to Martin Taylor to say that to the man in charge. Everybody is shocked in the arena, even Chris DeLuca. Martin Taylor leaves the ring as Hero plays.

TBC By Chris DeLuca or End Promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheap Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Shot   Cheap Shot Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Shot
Page 1 of 1