ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fuck It, and fuck you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

Fuck It, and fuck you. Empty
PostSubject: Fuck It, and fuck you.   Fuck It, and fuck you. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:20 pm

~ The WEW Titantron goes black, suddenly words appear on it from an unknown source ~

Man is who he is, not who he pretends to be. Man will always be a monster, man will always do whatever he can to reach the top. I'm done with the act, I'm done with the pretending, I am the monster everyone fears to become and everyone knows it. Prepare to..... HATE ME!

Suddenly "All Or Nothing" By Pennywise plays and the pyros go off, covering the entrance. When the pyros stop Matt Knoxville is seen standing there, laughing, with a microphone in his hand ~

Matt Knoxville
The games, the lies, the secrets... they're all over. I am going to be the man I truly am, the man you LOVE TO HATE. Being nice is so hard, you know? Being a huge dick is much easier, and a hell of a lot more fun! So fuck it, I am once again the man you all despise so much. Ta ta for now....

Matt drops the mic and leaves the arena as "All Or Nothing" plays ~
Back to top Go down

Fuck It, and fuck you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: