ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

All that glitters aint gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim Bexley
Jim Bexley

Pointz : 33
Thanks Hit : 0

All that glitters aint gold Empty
PostSubject: All that glitters aint gold   All that glitters aint gold EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm

We open to a corridor Jim Bexley is walking and chatting to an unknown woman. He notices the camera and bids his farewell.

Jim Bexley: In 2001 the area I lived in was involved in a riot, unlike that area had ever seen before. Almost exactly a month after, the city next to where I was born was also involved in a riot. Most recently my entire mother land was attacked by its own people. I have lived with riots, wars, battles, fights, clashes. When I came across the pond and signed here at WEW people thought I wouldn't be able to hack it. They didn't know of the land that I came from. If you were asked to explain England in 3 words, most of you would say Posh, tea & crumpets. I however would say War, honour, pride. I am proud to represent my land, I am honoured to fight these wars, I will change your opinions on the United Kingdom. Even our national sport is shrouded with hostility. Just look on the internet and you will find some of the hardest men joined together one moment then split apart first metaphorically, then physically. If you look even deeper into the depths of that land. You may come across a small county called Yorkshire. This is a collection of cities in the north of england. Here you had to be tough, you couldn't survive without it. This right here

He points to his chest, on his grey shirt is a large white rose

Bexley: This represents not just Yorkshire. But Freedom, integrity and strength. The white rose of yorkshire is the source of my fighting spirit. It's what keeps the blood running through my veins, the Adrenaline pumping round my body. It gives me the will to stand up no matter how many times I'm knocked down. It shows that I am not just a man but an unstoppable violent machine!

The camera has slowly zoomed into Bexleys face he is breathing hard as he continues

Bexley: You thought I was nothing. That this would break me. I am the man you should keep your eyes on. I will never stop fighting. I will be a king upon a mountain of my vanquished foes. I will wear my heart on my sleave and this rose on my chest. I will forever be remembered as the man who conquered this company. I will forever be remembered as the piece of coal that was turned into a glimmering diamond a beacon of glory, power, courage. I will be the diamond in the crown. Warriors lend me your ears, for tonight you are witnessing the birth of the finest champion you have ever seen together we can be dynamite!

He raises his fist in the air and breathes heavily

Bexley: We can fight as one against the current, against the grain and to the top of that mountain. I shall be seated upon my throne crowned as the master of this universe. And you my warriors! SHALL BE MY KINGDOM!
Back to top Go down

All that glitters aint gold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: