ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Remember the Name!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Remember the Name!  Empty
PostSubject: Remember the Name!    Remember the Name!  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:50 am

~ The scene opens downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota its a nice sunny day and underneath the wabasha bridge a group has amassed as one of their hometown favorites is shooting a promotional video as he is the newest member of the wrestling promotion called " Warfare Entertaiment Wrestling ". The fans are cheering for him as the man known as SKY pans the crowd with his camera in hand. He turns the camera to himself. ~

Remember the Name!  08

" Ladies and gentlemen of Minnesota the poster boy of Minnesota wrestling has been signed to his first wrestling promotion! Right off the bat I want to thank each and every one of you for your love and support as I make this venture into professional wrestling. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be making this step into my life dream. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a professional wrestler and I swear to god I will not let any of you down. Every since I joined Neo Pro Wrestling in Cottage Grove I knew one day I would make it to the big leagues. Then I got the call a couple days ago from Chris Deluco over at WEW offering me a contract to sign with his company. Without hesitation I said yes and my world was flipped upside down! "

Remember the Name!  01

" This is my time to shine, this is my time to show the world what all my years of training have done for me. To the people who doubt me, who think I'm just soem kid. Just wait because I have a certain set of skills, skills who make a kid like me a nightmare for someone like the haters. They hate a kid who can actually move in the ring. They'd rather have some kid who doesn't have a clue what he's doing in the ring. But that's not me. I am far from some idiot kid. I know what to do in the ring to get the pinfall or make you scream like a bitch. I've been trained by some of the best Minnesota has to offer and now I'm bringing it to the world stage! Be ready for the skyfall WEW because I have signed and I'm coming for you!! "

~ The fans surround SKY chanting and cheering his name as the scene fades to black.~
Back to top Go down

Remember the Name!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: