ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

AV Productions - Thank Me Later

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

AV Productions - Thank Me Later Empty
PostSubject: AV Productions - Thank Me Later   AV Productions - Thank Me Later EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:03 pm

AV PRODUCTIONS - THANK ME LATER

The scene opens to reveal the newest signee of Warfare Entertainment Wrestling, Axle Valentino. He stands there in his ring gear, posing for the camera a sit seems they're taking new high definition pictures to upload to the official WEW Website. He does about 3 more poses before the photo shoot is over and he walks over to take a loo at the laptop where they're processing the pictures. A smile comes across his face as he turns around and now begins to focus on the camera.

Now this, this is the look of a future World Heavyweight Champion! Let me properly introduce myself to the gathering of people who might just not know who this legendary figure is. My name is Axle Valentino, I hail from the royal city of Charlotte, North Carolina home of many wrestling gods. June 9th, 2012 marks the unreal 3 year career of the man standing before you. Since day one I've set myself out to be the greatest individual that has stepped in an wrestling ring and I now stand in front of you with nearly 30 belts under my name. Since the start of man there has always been an addiction to be greater than the next, some people actually put in the work for it, and some others can put on a front and make themselves believe that they're actually doing something effective. I've proven myself time after time after time in wrestling promotions so any word that spills from my mouth is nothing but legit.

Warfare Entertainment Wrestling is dawning upon us, with that being said it needs the charismatic & phenomenal wrestlers like myself to legitimize it. I've signed on the dotted line, I've made my name officially apart of the WEW Roster & now I can unleash hell, but that is the nicest way I can say that..

AV smiles at the camera & then begins to pace back and forth, looking around at the walls filled with posters with wrestlers such as Cole Scorpio, Michael London, Austin Cross, Matthew Knoxville, etc...

As I look at these walls I see tons of potential, I see the leaders of the next generation, I see people who already think they have achieved enormity, these people are my targets for sure. I like to mess with their thoughts, crumble them down to the finest matter & then simply brush them away from my presence. These people are the people who fans tend to cling to & that is what makes my life so much more entertaining. I get to control a mass of emotions just by punishing one person in particular. The chain reactions in wrestling are crazy & that is why I love this sport for its shock value. My first television appearance on Saturday Night Overdrive should be something major, who knows what the brain of Axle Valentino can think of, but for sure the result will be very positive for me. The state of WEW has just gotten 10x better and I would appreciate it if each and every roster member thank me personally for being your deliverer of grandness. Have a wonderful day & remember the name Axle Valentino.

AV lets out his grin once more before heading off camera. The camera fades to a logo of his name & then buzzes to the quote......

"I can't believe God put us on this Earth to be ordinary" - Lou Holtz
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

PostSubject: Re: AV Productions - Thank Me Later   AV Productions - Thank Me Later EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Feedback is welcome lads.
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

PostSubject: Re: AV Productions - Thank Me Later   AV Productions - Thank Me Later EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Stuntin Like His Daddy(;
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

PostSubject: Re: AV Productions - Thank Me Later   AV Productions - Thank Me Later EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:41 pm

AV Productions - Thank Me Later O0CYb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AV Productions - Thank Me Later   AV Productions - Thank Me Later Empty

Back to top Go down

AV Productions - Thank Me Later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: