ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

RB - Can do better

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RB - Can do better Empty
PostSubject: RB - Can do better   RB - Can do better EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:57 pm

We open to Ritchie Breckinridge sat in the middle of a room hunched over his hands on his baseball bat his head hung low

Ritchie Breckinridge: I failed. I had the chance to prove my worth and make an impact and I failed. I thought I was better. I know I'm better. I could sit here all day and make excuses but we all know that wouldn't change a thing. Instead I'll have to find a new way to the top.

Ritchie stands up and puts the bat over his shoulder

RB: So Nero McCage. You sound like a scottish matrix reject... But seriously. Last week I lost, and now I need a sacrifice not just to prove how good I am at destroying the rest of the roster but also take out my angers on. You see people thought I was violent before. When I cracked that bat round Ray Hardyac's head I was just playing, but when he beat me he didn't just add fuel to the fire beneath me. He dumped a whole can of petrol onto it. Now, no more Mr Nice Guy no more fighting fair. I will take every cheap shot, advantage and move below the belt I can. You best take stock in these bat manufacturers because I'll need a lot more at this rate.

He begins to walk off before stopping and looking back at the camera.

RB: Oh and Rose? I hope you keep watching.

He winks at the camera and carries on walking away
Back to top Go down

RB - Can do better Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB - Can do better   RB - Can do better EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:34 pm

And someone deleted my post. Cool.
Back to top Go down

RB - Can do better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: