ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The beginning of my return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The beginning of my return Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of my return   The beginning of my return EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:32 am

Ashley Rayne comes out alone without Shane Howlett. She enters the ring and grabs a mic. She starts to talk.

So, I guess I finally get my debut in this company, but then again I guess that management ignored me when I said that I was facing men. This women Kandi Washington, she doesn't scare me. I have defeated many women just like her, who state that they are this undefeatable force that cannot be stopped. Then I appear, and I beat them. The same thing will happen with Kandi Washington. You see, while I may not look the type, I have defeated men in the past, who has Kandi fought? Women who are more obsessed with their looks than whether they win or not. Well Kandi, this week I will beat you, just like I have countless others. You are my first opponent, and I will be your last when I drive my boot into your skull and knock you unconscious. This is my debut match, so I am going to give more than I have ever given, and you are the person I am firing at. Good Luck, you'll need it.

Ashley then drops the mic and leaves the ring. She high fives the fans as she leaves.

OOC:I know this promo is late, but my opponent's was late too, so I decided that I migh as well try to promo. Sorry I've been busy this week and all.
Back to top Go down

The beginning of my return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my return   The beginning of my return EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:31 pm

You posted this today. Deadline was yesterday.

DQ'd.
Back to top Go down

The beginning of my return
Page 1 of 1