ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Share | 

There is only one dominant female.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: There is only one dominant female.   Sat May 12, 2012 2:56 am

Visual: The scene opens up as the cameras set in on Kandi Washington inside her dressing room. She has her legs crossed at the knees while steeling in an unfolded steel chair.

Kandi Washington: Last week should have been no real surprise to people. I am the first lady of wrestling and there will be nobody greater than me. I prove each and every week why I will be the first Sirens' Champion. If any siren in the back wants to question my abilities, then they are more than welcome to step up to the plate and attempt to do what Helena wanted and Ashley wants to do. Ashley is called the man beater, but the only thing she will be beating up after this match is herself. She will prove to the world why catfighting will and always has been the most dominant technique in women's wrestling. There is not anything like hair pulling and scratching that embodies the same level of pain. So sorry Ashley, but it looks like you're going to find out the hard way that you will NOT ruin my aWo undefeated streak. Better luck next time, bitch!

Visual: Kandi sets up from the chair and she starts strutting toward the door. The scene fades as she walks out into the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is only one dominant female.   Sat May 12, 2012 1:32 pm

You posted this today. Deadline was yesterday.

DQ'd.
Back to top Go down

There is only one dominant female.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1